Kit for 24/25

Wanna be a big club, you have to pay the big bucks... including fans.
All well and good but this whole "big club" thing ls a two way street. The club doesn't get to keep producing the laughable standards that we've come to expect in recent years without any sign of major improvement and still make obscene price increases at the same time. They want to play the whole "you wanna be a big club? Then pay for it!" Card without holding up their end of the bargain. Higer prices means higer expectations. They best match what they demand is all I'm saying!

Hardly calm when putting “?!?!” Because I said the badge isn’t noticeable, I’ve never once mentioned the colour of the badge previously - also saying my perspective is BS is an another example of you getting angry over it.
Haha, sure, keep imagining what you like. Not sure how you can judge my state when you're not in the same place as me! But it might help if yo google what ? and ! mean! And again, being able to call out/recognise BS doesn't require a normal person to be angry. It might do for you, but I can actually handle my emotions thanks.

I-D-L-I.gif

£55 for a kids kit. :lol: :lol:

Wanna be a big club, you have to pay the big bucks... including fans.

Absolutely. It's a globalised game and we are a globalised club in the most globalised league in the world.

Fans want us to "compete"? Well, pay the price.

Want a world-class stadium? Pay the price.

this is actually correct

bollox mate.

if we wanna start generating cash

All absolutely incorrect.

Also I think the prices will be dictated by Castore anyway? And the deal with kitbag means we just get the same payment previously agreed.

^ ding ding winner winner

The deal is still the same, Fanatics run Everton's merchandising, they pay us £xxm per year. And that's it.

We don't get more money for selling more shirts, we don't get more money because the price is higher.

Can I just ask - why the outrage over the prices? haven't kits been expensive for donkeys now? hardly a new thing..

Then again, I don't buy the actual kits anyway 🤷‍♂️

You're right; they're never cheap as in a tenner or anything. I think the £100+ for a shirt is ridiculous and where possible, if they could keep the kids kits around £50 a kit with printing then I think it would be more palatable, although it still isn't cheap.

Can see why more people are buying the knock off kits for a fraction of the price.

I tell you what would be original - bringing out a new kit every 2 years, rather than every year. Overlap the home and away kits and add a new third kit every other year. Would save us all a bit of money for our kids kits, and would probably alleviate the problem with the kit coming out late every year.
Used to be common this 20 years ago, don't think any clubs do this now

£55 for a kids kit. :lol: :lol:

All absolutely incorrect.

^ ding ding winner winner

The deal is still the same, Fanatics run Everton's merchandising, they pay us £xxm per year. And that's it.

We don't get more money for selling more shirts, we don't get more money because the price is higher.

You saying we won't be putting ticket prices up?

Can I just ask - why the outrage over the prices? haven't kits been expensive for donkeys now? hardly a new thing..

Then again, I don't buy the actual kits anyway 🤷‍♂️
The jersey last year was about 65-70 quid I think compared to the 75 quid for the short sleeve shirt. Its what you get for the money that`s dropped when you see the "replica" shirt v the "pro" version. The replica is a very poor version of what the players wear compared to what we used to get when there was just one version (thats just going on what other teams have produced up to now).

All well and good but this whole "big club" thing ls a two way street. The club doesn't get to keep producing the laughable standards that we've come to expect in recent years without any sign of major improvement and still make obscene price increases at the same time. They want to play the whole "you wanna be a big club? Then pay for it!" Card without holding up their end of the bargain. Higer prices means higer expectations. They best match what they demand is all I'm saying!

Of course. But it's related to tickets and pricing in the new stadium.

Kit prices...that's the current economy in football shirts and nothing to do with the club. Everyone is doing the same. I don't agree with it as the quality of the material is awful.

I've got shirts that are 20+ years old and I don't have to worry about throwing them in the wash like these new ones.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back