Kit for 24/25

People were complaining on the ripoff versions that the badge was the wrong colour for the shirt. Now it's the right colour, of course it's going to be "camouflaged" compared to a white logo. What do you want them to do, make the logo blue and the badge white?!?

As an Everton shirt I was expected the actual badge to be a bit more prominent. Don’t know what you’re on about being the right colour or whatever but it’s just my opinion, calm down.

Amused that they've engaged some fan channels to promote it by giving them early access.

Just feels odd seeing them cosying up to it like a sponsored advert. None of them saying "I don't like it" 😂

As an Everton shirt I was expected the actual badge to be a bit more prominent. Don’t know what you’re on about being the right colour or whatever but it’s just my opinion, calm down.
Just cos someone critiques your post doesn't mean they're not calm. You can be calm and call out someone's BS you know.

bollox mate.

if we wanna start generating cash
cks

In the grand scheme of things, selling more shirts is not what's going to raise revenue.
Shirt sales is a drop in the ocean compared to prize money, television rights, and sponsorship revenue.

If we sold 100,000 kits at £70 a pop, that would just about cover Dele's 125k a week salary for a year.
That's even before you actually factor in cost of production, sales etc etc
That's how irrelevant it is

Does anyone know the ‘official’ difference between the £110 Pro kit and the £75 replica kit?
Reading on line about other teams the Pro one seems to have some additional ventilation holes and the badge is a stick on one compared to embroidered on the replica.
Otherwise materials are seemingly the same.
Webstore descriptions look identical, which seems daft as why would anyone spend the extra £35?
I think the pro one would claim to be designed for playing football. The replica is designed for talking [Poor language removed] about football

Just cos someone critiques your post doesn't mean they're not calm. You can be calm and call out someone's BS you know.

Hardly calm when putting “?!?!” Because I said the badge isn’t noticeable, I’ve never once mentioned the colour of the badge previously - also saying my perspective is BS is an another example of you getting angry over it.

cks

In the grand scheme of things, selling more shirts is not what's going to raise revenue.
Shirt sales is a drop in the ocean compared to prize money, television rights, and sponsorship revenue.

If we sold 100,000 kits at £70 a pop, that would just about cover Dele's 125k a week salary for a year.
That's even before you actually factor in cost of production, sales etc etc
That's how irrelevant it is

Also I think the prices will be dictated by Castore anyway? And the deal with kitbag means we just get the same payment previously agreed.

Not had a chance to watch this myself yet but apparently the £75 one doesn't have an embroidered crest :lol:

Hope the kids one does for my lad though.

Its the opposite, the £80 one has the embroidered crest and the £118 has a plastic stick on one. I will be going with the cheaper one, because I would be worried about that stick on one peeling off

Going to be completely honest here. I don't like the new shirt, I think it looks bad. The collar looks poor too. Last seasons was a good one but this seasons is one of the worst for me.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back