Kit for 24/25

Anyone able to tell what the fit is like? Are we talking bigger or smaller sizes from last year?

(ASin, an XL last year is equiviliant to L for this one, or whatever.)

Being a baggy and shapeless human myself I am alright with this...
Floppy shirts tend to accentuate the moobs and belly - I saw an older Rangers fan in what looked like a XXXXL Castore training top last week and it wasn't good. It's a good job I'm too old to even try it.

I think it is the shapes between the letters of the old crest splodged randomly.
1721227488921.webp

Still confused.......

As someone who lives in a country where we're all conditioned to our clubs being money-grubbing whores that seek to maximize profit above all else, it's legitimately eye-opening to see you all being so upset about prices that would be considered discounts over here. You don't even want to know what tickets cost in the US. . .

(To be clear: you're right to be upset. What upsets me is that more Americans don't react like you guys.)

Just been in the Everton Two shop. To be fair - all of the gear looks & feels lovely in the flesh. Even the gear with the Castore logo & our name on it looks smart..

View attachment 264985
£65 for an Everton hoody! 😂 £35 for a thin, crap t-shirt! The world has lost its way. Even with the official shirts you're paying £75 while marketing at least one brand you don't even care about.

People have been moaning that we are "slow getting the kit released". Now some are moaning because the club (rightly) is warning about the risks of getting players names on while the transfer window is open.
They literally can't win. 🤷‍♂️
To be fair they are justified complaints, theres no excuse for them not to give Indy and Tim a number for example.

I understand the uncertainty around Branners, DCL and of course Onana.

how can it be "Amateurish". The club are going to sign players and sell players between now an the end of the transfer window, so they are not going to guarantee any player name and number that a person buys. If I were you I wouldnt get;

Maupay
Keane
Holgate
Onana
Calvert-Lewin

Even players like Branthwaite and Garner might swap for lower numbers from 32 and 37 before the start of the season and it hasn't been announced what number Iroegbunam and Ndiaye will have yet. They might wear a number for the Sligo game that they dont end up getting for the full season, because another player leaves or joins.
Everyone knows you can get a player on a jersey and they can leave, but the club should at least announce the number a player will be wearing if they stay in time for the kits to go on sale - not a chance Branthwaite will be wearing 32 this season

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back