Kit for 24/25

how can it be "Amateurish". The club are going to sign players and sell players between now an the end of the transfer window, so they are not going to guarantee any player name and number that a person buys. If I were you I wouldnt get;

Maupay
Keane
Holgate
Onana
Calvert-Lewin

Even players like Branthwaite and Garner might swap for lower numbers from 32 and 37 before the start of the season and it hasn't been announced what number Iroegbunam and Ndiaye will have yet. They might wear a number for the Sligo game that they dont end up getting for the full season, because another player leaves or joins.
Because he might be sold?...THAT'S the reason not to buy a Maupay kit? LOL. I can think of a few other good reasons not to buy one. :)

I know someone who used to work at Castore and when I spoke to them about the kit quite a while ago they mentioned certain features on the kits. The pattern on the home one was apparently related to the Badge from the 1920s and this pattern on the Black shirt may be related to the design that was on Mann Street (Baltic Triangle?) - think it was called Northern Lights.

Looks like the info I got on this aspect was correct which I mentioned last week. Glad to see it looks a lot better on the actual kit than those leaked efforts. Can actually make out the pattern.

I personally think it is a very nice kit, but is spoilt by the Stake.com sponsor.

Like everyone else i'm disgusted by the cost and I thought prices like £70-£80 were outrageous so to see costs of over £100 for certain versions is a disgrace. Not a chance i'd pay that.

I actually like the Castore logo but I have no idea what Castore or Everton are thinking with those training tops with the huge Castore Logo on them. I genuinely don't know why someone would choose to buy that version.

Might get a training top if any blue variations come out, not a fan of these yellow ones, don't know why we always make training tops in radioactive looking colours 😆

what colours the 3rd kit again black?

dunno why that one and the second isn’t out yet
2nd is yellow-white the colour of the training top but with a black v-neck, 3rd is like a blackish colour with some tetris pattern and the tower icon. Seen photos of them both on Instagram. Fourth kit is based off the Everton baseball kit from the 1930s (so I have been told)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back