2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
A problem with our squad is we either have brainless players or players physically spent

Holgate
Davies
Keane
Gray
Doucoure

Players who have decent attributes but lack positional awareness or when and when not to tackle/pass/cross etc

Gomes
Coleman
Gbamin
Dele

Players who are physically not upto this league.

Yes I think you're right, and it probably explains the inconsistencies a bit. Also the starting team is quite young. Average age of the playing players last couple of games is under 25, and it shows.

Under Moyes, it wasnt the players were better, but were at least more consistent.

I kind of hope that's what we are getting with Coady, Tarkowski, Gana etc. At least they are consistent.

I don't know what the point of having three centre-backs is if you've also got to have a destroyer in front of them, but I'm sure he'll find a way to contribute regardless.

Very fair point. In some ways it shows how poor we are.

I'm not sure Gana is a classic destroyer though. Its splitting hairs a bit, but to me he is a guy who runs around loads and makes lots of tackles.

Will be a stand out player in a poor team until he is sold to a bigger/better team for a big profit.

Everton won’t build a team around him.

Same old same old.

Very raw this guy … likes he’s fresh off the banana boat … needs to be managed correctly .. can see him getting plenty of red cards if he’s isn’t schooled properly
oh wowza

the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.