£300k fine for Goodison pitch invasion (vs palace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was taken the piss with that comment. He knew what he'd done and he must have been expecting a massive fuss for him having kicked a young fan twice. But he got nothing of the kind off the media who chose to see it all as hooliganism and he got off Scot-free. He is VERY lucky to not have been fined massively himself.

As said: I'd love to seem him get sacked. He's a decent manager but a collosal disaster as a human being. A fragile ego and a massive complex he carries round with him. I'll be following Palace's results with interest this season and hope they get 'kin battered every week...especially in three weeks time at GP.
He did nothing wrong, leave him alone.

He was taken the piss with that comment. He knew what he'd done and he must have been expecting a massive fuss for him having kicked a young fan twice. But he got nothing of the kind off the media who chose to see it all as hooliganism and he got off Scot-free. He is VERY lucky to not have been fined massively himself.

As said: I'd love to seem him get sacked. He's a decent manager but a collosal disaster as a human being. A fragile ego and a massive complex he carries round with him. I'll be following Palace's results with interest this season and hope they get 'kin battered every week...especially in three weeks time at GP.

Agreed mate, grudge against Vieira’s Palace, so our watch begins.

Chelsea today.

What a disgrace City being fined less than Everton.
Players assaulted and that’s what they get.
Everton should appeal and take the premier league to court for blatant bias against us.
You can’t treat one club differently than the others
Absolutely disgusting treatment. Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.