£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to Besic he hasn't really had a run in the team to properly asses him, and with the injury his been unlucky.

I think we haven't seen the best of him yet
I hope so. He was sensational in that home game to City in LCSF, but outside of that and his debut against Porto, he's been average at best.

In all honesty how many of Robertos signings would you have in your first 11 this season
I'm struggling after Lukaku
A fit and healthy Besic, but I fear he is made of glass. A fit and healthy Del, but I think he only ever breathed through one lung. As for Rom, he only ever had one foot in the club, the other was always pointed elsewhere, (hence the poor first touch).

A fit and healthy Besic, but I fear he is made of glass. A fit and healthy Del, but I think he only ever breathed through one lung. As for Rom, he only ever had one foot in the club, the other was always pointed elsewhere, (hence the poor first touch).
In fairness to Rom, he had an excellent injury record

If there was a chance he'd sign for us , in the words of Steve Walsh
I'd drive to Dortmund to pick him up myself.
I wonder why Dortmund are hawking him around Europe
Top class goalscorer for them the last few seasons.
Don't Bayern normally buy their best players every year.
I thought it was written in the German FA rule book
Must have a bad attitude or something mate.
We should still test the waters with a cheeky bid

I just read Iceland headquarters are in North Wales, maybe Siggy moving closer to home is part of the reason he wants to come here.

We got between 75-90mil, no?

£90m including the add ons and I reckon utd are probably paying £100k of his wages a week which funnily enough equates to pretty much £10m over his two year contract, so all in all £100m.

Of course them paying £10m of his wages is a guess on my part but Jim White, Paul Joyce etc did say Rooney was considered to be £10m of a £100m Lukaku deal, which alludes to the wages thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back