Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.webp
Saw this earlier. Haven't looked too far into it regarding how accurate it is, but this is apparently the premier league record transfers AFTER inflation, had they been sold today.

93 million for Damien Duff anyone ?

Get Sigurdsson in for 50 and stop this nonsense

Weren't we linked with him previously ? That's why I've quoted him.

So the answer to your question is obviously no.

Ok so every decent player we are linked with from now until the end of time that signs elsewhere is Everton missing a trick?

Sorry I just think that's unfair...especially knowing how links can be just jarg clickbait/bargaining tools.

Last edited:

I dont think there's any hating on Sigurdsson - far from it.

there's just an understandable concern that not for the first time this summer the club have thrown away needless amounts of precious cash to club's who have had us off.

This is what you said about Niasse, Dave...

"I'm going to make a prediction now so bookmark this:
Niasse will tear Liverpool apart in the Derby and also score the winner. "

And you have the Gaul to question Koeman and Walsh's ability to spot a player lol

While we have added a lot of bulk to the squad over the summer, the team is still obviously short on match winners. Sigurdsson is just that though.

Just get this over the line Everton. At this moment in time and in this market 50 mil for Sigurdsson is a worthwhile investement for Everton.

If we can get Gylfi Sigurðsson, one of the best playmakers in the Premier League, for less than the £53million that Man City paid for Kyke Walker, then I'll be seriously surprised.

I've heard that Swansea want £60million.

Ok so every decent player we are linked with from now until the end of time that signs elsewhere is Everton missing a trick?

Sorry I just think that's fair...especially knowing how links can be just jarg clickbait/bargaining tools.

We have never ever been linked with Bernaedeschi, anyone who did that would be laughed out of even the crappiest sports papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back