Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allegedly, the deal was done/not done* in January at that price, or maybe another. Allegedly current chairman did/didn't* do this deal but the new owner insisted/or not* on a new price when the market went crazy.

*delete as appropriate, taking into account anything you read or see on social media.
Blue Louis seemed pretty certain in his post.
Anyway, early finish on a Friday, so now the pain and anguish start to ramp up.
Same old Everton in that respect.

Don't think I've ever known a situation where the manager from the selling club is equally as bored with this whole saga as the buying club. Usually the stance is "the player is not for sale" but fair play to Clement he's practically instructing his own board to stop faffing around and get this done. They're only screwing themslves over as they will have to get in new signings well after the season has started... unless of course they perhaps intend to keep him

How long can a transfer saga continue without any development for it to still be considered in progress?

Are the two clubs even talking to each other, or is it a case of 'give us a ring if you change your mind'?

If the clubs are locked in negotiation, what aspect of it could possibly drag on for this long? Are we trying to pay in installments and Swansea want the fee upfront or what?

I'm losing my mind here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back