1 year anniversary of Gary Speed's death

Status
Not open for further replies.

samcdavies94

Player Valuation: £6m
Just wondering, as it's one year on Tuesday since Gary Speed died (RIP) :-( are there any plans for tributes at the games against Norwich and Arsenal? Something like a round of applause in the tenth minute?

imgres

I wouldn't have thought so mate, we're not that sort of support. We marked his death with pride and dignity at the time but we don't do the whole "Clap in the n'th minute" thing.

**** off, no way has it been a year already? jeez that's gone quick. sad loss, but we paid our respect, we can't be clapping every so and so minute on the anniversary of every ex-evertonian's death. with the greatest of respect i mean

I was on the London eye when I found out, that horrible sickly feeling when ya dad goes over a hill too fast when you're a kid in the car? That's the feeling I got in my stomach when I read it.

Passed my driving test that weekend, went out for a drink to celebrate just as it was breaking on SSN. Horrible feeling

[video=youtube;LXDosF6IFAE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXDosF6IFAE[/video]

Class all the way, Everton FC know how to do tributes.

RIP Gary

Cannot believe its 12 months! Just watch the youtube video above and was in floods of tears! Got some funny looks in the office but I don't care. RIP Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.