10 years of Tony Hibbert drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty fantastic, especially the shorts, knees, socks, boots, ball...

It's so hard to draw something with barely any real lines of definition and make it look real and not like a cartoon... I tend to add lines that aren't there, particulrly when using pencil.

:-/

Additional question... Where you in the top balcony for the Villa game?

I sit in the top balcony and I recognised someone as I was leaving, who looked like you, but having only seen you as you present your drawings after your videos, I couldn't be sure, so I carried on walking. To be honest, even if I was sure, Im not not one for the old stop and chat, especially with strangers, so I still wouldn't have stopped.

I was Just curious.

:-O

Pretty fantastic, especially the shorts, knees, socks, boots, ball...

It's so hard to draw something with barely any real lines of definition and make it look real and not like a cartoon... I tend to add lines that aren't there, particulrly when using pencil.

:-/

Additional question... Where you in the top balcony for the Villa game?

I sit in the top balcony and I recognised someone as I was leaving, who looked like you, but having only seen you as you present your drawings after your videos, I couldn't be sure, so I carried on walking. To be honest, even if I was sure, Im not not one for the old stop and chat, especially with strangers, so I still wouldn't have stopped.

I was Just curious.

Thanks and yes I was!
By any chance did you see me while I was stood waiting for Toffe3m4n? If you did then man, I looked like such a scared loner :p

Yeah, it was... by the 2nd to last exit in the concourse?

LOL

I'm sorry If I made you feel uncomfortable...

:-(

I must have looked like a proper weirdo, I did a double take and that Larry Davidesque narrow eyed stare as I tried to figure out if I actully knew who you where...

I'm harmless really, and I'm usually just in a world of my own.

Hope you weren't waiting too long anyway. I would say Hope you enjoyed the match, but I was there...

LOL

Yeah, it was... by the 2nd to last exit in the concourse?

LOL

I'm sorry If I made you feel uncomfortable...

:-(

I must have looked like a proper weirdo, I did a double take and that Larry Davidesque narrow eyed stare as I tried to figure out if I actully knew who you where...

I'm harmless really, and I'm usually just in a world of my own.

Hope you weren't waiting too long anyway. I would say Hope you enjoyed the match, but I was there...

LOL

Haha, yeah that's mad :p

I think I know who you are now, nah it didn't bother me, thought maybe you'd be off GOT or something. I was secretly hoping someone from GOT would see me/recognize me so I could have rubbed it in Toffe3m4n's face as he's been a member years longer than me :p

I loved it match, bar most of what actually happened, I got to watch Leighton Baines so of course I enjoyed it haha :p
And I meant "scared loner" in the sense I didn't know where I was/what I was doing and I was on my own haha - not 'cause of you! :)

...I should so get "HSD" on the back of my next shirt so people can look out for me :p

Haha, yeah that's mad :p

I think I know who you are now, nah it didn't bother me, thought maybe you'd be off GOT or something. I was secretly hoping someone from GOT would see me/recognize me so I could have rubbed it in Toffe3m4n's face as he's been a member years longer than me :p

I loved it match, bar most of what actually happened, I got to watch Leighton Baines so of course I enjoyed it haha :p
And I meant "scared loner" in the sense I didn't know where I was/what I was doing and I was on my own haha - not 'cause of you! :)

...I should so get "HSD" on the back of my next shirt so people can look out for me :p

That is mad indeed...

I'm glad I didn't actually scare you... I started to worry then that I was gonna get a reputation as a weirdo internet stalker.

Glad you enjoyed the match. Baines scoring was a bonus :)... especially seen as Bily went and picked the ball up...

And i'm glad I could help in your recognition game... Just a shame it was me and not someone with the social skills to actually approach you on the day.

LOL

Well nice to sort of meet you anyway.

:)

That is mad indeed...

I'm glad I didn't actually scare you... I started to worry then that I was gonna get a reputation as a weirdo internet stalker.

Glad you enjoyed the match. Baines scoring was a bonus :)... especially seen as Bily went and picked the ball up...

And i'm glad I could help in your recognition game... Just a shame it was me and not someone with the social skills to actually approach you on the day.

LOL

Well nice to sort of meet you anyway.

Haha, don't worry about it!

Well I'm bad at talking to people in person myself, tbh! So yeno,

but yes, nice to sort of meet you :p

You can have the "honor" of being the first person from GOT to meet/see me, well, except Toffe3m4n but that's different so yeno :p Not that it's much of an honor but yeah...haha! :p

You can have the "honor" of being the first person from GOT to meet/see me, well, except Toffe3m4n but that's different so yeno :p Not that it's much of an honor but yeah...haha! :p

Cool...

:-D

And of course it's an honour... You are like a celeb on here, hence me recognising you in the first place...

Keep up the good work anyway... Like I said the other week, between yourself and Mrwalks, you inspired me to start drawing again. I hadn't done anything in ages, but I've been drawing fairly regularly the last few weeks, so thanks.

Haven't done any Everton players like. If I do any, I will try and post something.

Cool...

:-D

And of course it's an honour... You are like a celeb on here, hence me recognising you in the first place...

Keep up the good work anyway... Like I said the other week, between yourself and Mrwalks, you inspired me to start drawing again. I hadn't done anything in ages, but I've been drawing fairly regularly the last few weeks, so thanks.

Haven't done any Everton players like. If I do any, I will try and post something.

Haha, I'm so not, that's more LCAB! :p

I'm glad you've started drawing again, and yeah, if you draw any Everton players you should post them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.