2014 Winter Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.
dar-tuesday-26.jpg

had to look up this story, he's actually mister wank, story of my life

That's the starting gate isn't it I think?

Watching the men doing some sort of distance skiing now, lot of unflattering tight lycra shots, but its cold so I'll cut them some slack.

does anyone else get bothered by the medal tables in the 'lympics and winter 'lympics?

what's the point in having silver and bronze?

a country could have 25 silvers and 30 bronze medals and finish behind an ethiopia who have found a marathon runner and just put him on skis and he goes and wins the gold as their only compeititor.

should be a pts system i.e. 5/6 for gold, 3 for silver and 1 for bronze and do the total that way.

GB won 1 medal in the whole of last WO, which was a gold and they finished above so many countries.

The Luge Team Relay was really dangerous.

One second you could be perving a nice cameltoe coming at you at 130 kph and a few seconds later it turns out to be a bloke..... Gotta stay frosty and keep your wits about you.

Some great Olympic Hockey games coming up. Russia vs Finland (Wed), and the winner of that face Sweden (Fri). Finland v Sweden is always a great matchup, but Russia v Sweden would be no poor match. And it looks like USA v Canada is the other Friday Semifinal.

does anyone else get bothered by the medal tables in the 'lympics and winter 'lympics?

what's the point in having silver and bronze?

a country could have 25 silvers and 30 bronze medals and finish behind an ethiopia who have found a marathon runner and just put him on skis and he goes and wins the gold as their only compeititor.

should be a pts system i.e. 5/6 for gold, 3 for silver and 1 for bronze and do the total that way.

GB won 1 medal in the whole of last WO, which was a gold and they finished above so many countries.

Silver and bronze are for the first and second losers pal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back