2017_18 Season ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to move my seat.

Any one know the best way to go about it?

Besides posting on GrandOldTeam like.

From the club website:

What is a 'Transfer'?

A 'Transfer' is where a Season Ticket holder would like to relocate from his existing seat to another in the stadium.

When can I get a Transfer?

In order to be eligible for a Transfer the Season Ticket holder must first renew their current seat.

Transfer requests must be made in writing no later than Thursday 23 March 2017. Only a limited number of transfers will be carried out in any one season.

How do I get a Transfer if I am a current Season Ticket holder?

Any Season Ticket holder who wishes to transfer their seat to an available seat may do so at the time of purchase.

Should a Season Ticket holder wish to transfer their seat to one currently occupied, a transfer request must be made in writing no later than Thursday 23 March 2017.

The Season Ticket holder must specify their existing seat, and advise which seat or area he/she would like to transfer to. You will be contacted by a Customer Service Advisor week commencing Monday 10 April 2017 to confirm your transfer request.

Will it cost anything to Transfer?

If the Season Ticket holder is transferring to a seat in an area of a higher value than his/her existing seat, then the difference in price will require to be paid.

If the Season Ticket holder is transferring to a seat of a lower value, a refund payment will be due. In any case where a written request is required, it will be subject to an administration fee of £10 for each transfer.

The transfer fee is waived in the event that the seat is being moved in order to accommodate a new Season Ticket being purchased beside the existing Season Ticket holder.

Any supporter paying for their Season Ticket by Direct Debit will not be able to change their monthly payments but we will send them either a refund or they can pay the extra amount by another method of payment, if they move stands.

Deadline for keeping your seat is around April 9th.

I asked about the Interest Free Everton Mastercard Option & was told that will only be available from March, that saves £30 admin fee per ticket then, which x3 there's no way I'm paying £90 to do the direct debit option.

Mine hasn't reduced in price but those whose tickets are cheaper does the £30 admin fee actually cancel that reduction out ?

Jan is still way too early btw for renewals & even when it was March i felt that any early bird & keep yer seat deadlines should have been after the final game of the season.

I'm so tempted to get one - on my bucket list. Got to convince the wife that it's a worthwhile cause. But if a commitment from Plymouth! If there weren't so many games moved to Friday, Monday and Tuesday nights and on sky it'd be a no brainer for me.

Renewed mine Last night.
12 months DD then forget about it.
Works out cheaper per month than i'm paying now because I got this seasons on 10 month DD.
Same overall cost just spread out longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.