2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
All blue kits look amazing. Man U, Arsenal and Leeds away always a pleasure. Would love a home kit like this.
I’d love to see us go all blue. Rumour during the Nike years that they wanted to kit us out in all blue but the club were against the idea. The white shorts and socks kits look great on kids but they’re not very intimidating on the players. Them lot in all red look like they’re wearing some communist military uniform and are ready to kill you. We need to move on from some of our traditions and evolve a bit.

You can tell the age of some members.

Big collars and thick quality material to give the players a disadvantage compared to the modern nike and adidas kits. None of that latest technology malarky.

Blue shirt. White Shorts. White Socks.

As long as it’s actual Royal Blue and not the horrible lighter shade of blue with yellow flashes like this year. This season’s kit gave me horrible 97/98 vibes and that was the last time we had such an awful relegation-threatened team as well!

Order of Operations will be...
Released List
New Sponsor
New Kit Design
Sell one of Pickford,DCL, Richy
buy Tarkowski and Cornet
New 2nd kit announced
season starts
We wonder why we are fighting relegation

I’d love to see us go all blue. Rumour during the Nike years that they wanted to kit us out in all blue but the club were against the idea. The white shorts and socks kits look great on kids but they’re not very intimidating on the players. Them lot in all red look like they’re wearing some communist military uniform and are ready to kill you. We need to move on from some of our traditions and evolve a bit.

I'm out.

Season starts early this year, and we are still farting about deciding on a sponsor?! Would not be surprised if they haven’t got a design agreed between the board.

Most of the other clubs have got their kits out now, getting sold for the summer hols, but our elite board of directors and commercial managers cba getting our kit sorted out and released.

Likewise it seems we’re slow in the market, even after the crapshow of a season we’ve just had - incredible really.

We need to start protesting again against this shower of shabite in the boardroom and the owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.