2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jealousy is never a good look
not sure if it's worth it's own thread but does anyone else get pissed off with this fella breaking news the club should be?
He's just another symptom of a poorly run club as far as I'm concerned.
The person leaking all this out of the club at will to someone no one heard off 12 months ago is what you get when a club is so badly run like Efc are , but he’s got a million fans and if you want a peaceful life it’s best not to bring it up

Anyone can play the itk game if you don't mention any specific. Perhaps the hat will mention it when he is fleecing blues on his podcast

C'mon mate. Don't be an arse.

The lad shares some good information.

I don't understand the whole Patroen/Podcast/Spaces stuff because I just don't listen to them but if he makes a few quid for podcasts then good for him. I make a few quid from selling Everton Mishmashes. I'm not fleecing blues?

Knock it on the head now please - you dont like him. We get it.

not sure if it's worth it's own thread but does anyone else get pissed off with this fella breaking news the club should be?
He's just another symptom of a poorly run club as far as I'm concerned.
Yes and no.

It doesnt bother me that he releases it before the club, but it does bother me that the club ALLOWS it to be released.

They should be first, but thats not Bubbles fault, its a fault of the football club.

It's likely how people wash them and whether they tumble dry them

Deserving of its own thread @PhilM

F13F6E2D-644B-4A10-95EA-B519354C287B.jpeg

Are we are going to launch an away kit whilst in the USA? Minnesota Utd seem to play in Sky Blue, so not sure if that creates a kit clash for us, possibly not because we have played in our home kit with blue shorts and socks at Man City in the past

Are we are going to launch an away kit whilst in the USA? Minnesota Utd seem to play in Sky Blue, so not sure if that creates a kit clash for us, possibly not because we have played in our home kit with blue shorts and socks at Man City in the past

Just do what we did when we played the MLS all stars and wear our training shirt like amateurs, no doubt ?

I don't understand the whole Patroen/Podcast/Spaces stuff because I just don't listen to them but if he makes a few quid for podcasts then good for him. I make a few quid from selling Everton Mishmashes. I'm not fleecing blues?

If they don't like it mate they don't have to pay do they Danny.

If you'd like to hear more from me though mate and my thought about these crazy patreons, podcasts etc, flick us a quid "for a cup of coffee" and head over to www.maccasmemorablemoments for all things football, pottery and knitting with a little bit of transfer news thrown in!!

I am going to start my own, its £4 & will be broadcast a min after the official site announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.