2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Nike and Adidas its a bit of a double edged word, because if your in the Champions League regularly and at the top end of the table, the club will get a big deal, but for the fans the shirts go up to £100 each.
If you are not in the champions league they would pay the club less than we get from Hummel and we would get a template kit and as we saw from Nike, (2012 to 2014) we often received our kits late because they prioritized other clubs and part of the reason we had the ugly 13/14 badge is because Nike wanted something easy and cheap to make.
Yep. I would like to see Adidas come in and do something - Arsenal's shirts since returning to them have been stunning but you're absolutely right, we'll get better deals with the likes of Hummel and right now we need to chase the money. Some of Puma's new stuff is quite nice. Umbro can be hit and miss.

Yep. I would like to see Adidas come in and do something - Arsenal's shirts since returning to them have been stunning but you're absolutely right, we'll get better deals with the likes of Hummel and right now we need to chase the money. Some of Puma's new stuff is quite nice. Umbro can be hit and miss.

Agreed, I like adidas stuff and their kits are always smart and just feels quality by association. Hummel is fine, I've both the hummel home shirts and this years home and away but I would LOVE an Addidas Everton shirt with a decent sponsor. I liked Leicester's this year and as you say arsenals have been nice. On the flip side as long as it's not Castore I'm happy, in some ways I also want umbro back.

Status
Not open for further replies.