2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course the good news about the Everton kit is that nobody is forcing you to buy it and there’ll be a new one next year!

Are you actually happy for that Tower to become our new "badge" on our shirts?
Badges?
We are Everton. We don't need no stinking badges!

AB.jpg

Not at all bothered lad ! Paying my gas and leccy keeps me up at night, not the Everton badge!

Sorry for posting about Everton things in the Everton Forum. Clearly you are correct about the new badge, because as you have pointed out, paying for Gas and electricity is much more important than anything football related... :dodgy:

Are you actually happy for that Tower to become our new "badge" on our shirts? Because I am sure it is very cheap to produce, much cheaper than the badge on the other shirts and if a lot of people buy the yellow kit, the club and Hummel may think its a good idea to have that as the badge for all kits next season. I just hope the yellow one doesn't sell well and the club doesn't try and push this badge design.
The badge has got nothing at all to do with Hummel. They will put whatever badge you tell them to put on it.

This will be our badge going forward, they have had a rebrand. I assume you have already seen it but if not this is it here

It's not because the badge is cheaper to produce (though it probably is) it's because it is easier to reproduce meaning that the quality will always be equal. (avoiding stuff like mottos being spelled incorrectly etc like in the past.)

Sorry for posting about Everton things in the Everton Forum. Clearly you are correct about the new badge, because as you have pointed out, paying for Gas and electricity is much more important than anything football related... :dodgy:

Nah, I'm just not bothered, you asked if I was happy. I'm ambivalent to it. I'm not saying I'm right, I'm just not fussed. Bigger issues afoot.

In general I think the home shirt is great. The sponsor is growing on me, just wish they didn't have to include '.com' but it is what it is.
Not mad on the pink one.
Like the yellow one but wish the 'stake' wasn't outlined in white. I think the tower is quite smart but maybe a bit too minimalist. Nowhere near the monstrosity that the beehive tower was.

If I'm not mistaken, part of our heritage was having no badge because we shouldn't need a badge to tell people who we are.

Then for years our heritage consisted of 'EFC' and that's it.
now our heritage has a shield, three different images, a date, our motto and our name.

I like the minimalist approach (adding EFC might be an idea)
I don't think it's an attempt to Water down our heritage, if anything it cleans it up and focuses it.
In all honesty I'm more concerned about the performance of the team than the design of the badge. Spurs have the cockerel, the rs get the bird and we have the tower. All are synonymous with each club and that's what matters really.

Status
Not open for further replies.