2023/2024 Kits Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the shop earlier
20230711_140044.webp

I just can't with that sponsor logo and Hummel makes just the worst quality apparel.

I desperately miss Umbro. Some of those Umbro/Chang kits were absolute bangers.

I just can't with that sponsor logo and Hummel makes just the worst quality apparel.

I desperately miss Umbro. Some of those Umbro/Chang kits were absolute bangers.
They aren’t that bad quality if you take care of them, the home from their first season and the away from season before last have been through the wash several times and still look mint

Umbro’s problem was we were less a priority to them so for the most part we got landed with colour swap templates, same with Nike. Being with Hummel and previously Le Coq we were/are seen as their top draws so they put a lot more effort into the designs

I have the 13/14 Nike shirt with the collar. One blue shirt with a collar is enough for me. I'll wait and see what the second and third are like.

They aren’t that bad quality if you take care of them, the home from their first season and the away from season before last have been through the wash several times and still look mint

Umbro’s problem was we were less a priority to them so for the most part we got landed with colour swap templates, same with Nike. Being with Hummel and previously Le Coq we were/are seen as their top draws so they put a lot more effort into the designs
Anyone craving umbro wears 3 quarter kecks on the weekend. Awful gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back