2024/25 Fixtures

Last Goodison game will probably be the Friday or Sunday before the last weekend. All the league/media rats will want to be seen to make a spectacle but also won't want it to clash with the drama of the final day.

December will be a frightful month as usual. Let's see start December away at the RS, and we'll play Man City Man U and one of either Chelsea or Tottingham. Going for City away on New Years Day

I fly to america on holiday on the Sunday of the opening week so Im hoping for a home game or close away, so obviously we are on our way to Ipswich.

Arsenal away again to make it 3 out of the last 4 years.

It’s also meant to be random but every season the Merseyside clubs play the North London clubs on the same weekend.
Was bored at work this afternoon so had a look at previous final day fixtures. Had to go as far back as May 2009 to find the last time two of the Scab 6 faced each other.

I’m sure some maths genius will put me straight but the odds of that randomly happening seem very long to me.

Was bored at work this afternoon so had a look at previous final day fixtures. Had to go as far back as May 2009 to find the last time two of the Scab 6 faced each other.

I’m sure some maths genius will put me straight but the odds of that randomly happening seem very long to me.

There is nothing random about the fixture generators. We cannot play the same day as the RS (which usually means weekend), I guess other local teams have a similar issue.

Notice how they create 'derby days' where we are on the same day as the Manchester or North London ones. A load of conditions are programmed in.