27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You wouldn't believe my shock when I found out who is leading it..

Couldn't answer the question what do they want the owners to do - and be careful what you wish for, imagine if our benefactors pulled out.

27 years without a trophy is unacceptable.

Show your feet on 27 minutes during the game against Arsenal on Monday evening and leave your seat.

Let’s show that the incompetence from the top at Everton Football Club cannot continue.

#27minutesfor27years

This is just lame.

1) I don't want to be reminded about 27 years of no trophy.
2.) only influencial guy there for 27 years is Bill Kenwright
3.) it won't achieve ANYTHING

You ever seen the True Geordie on YouTube? or Arsenal TV Robbie Lye? The people behind it just want to be them, its all about getting Twitter followers and being a face on social media
I havent seen true Geordie, I’ve seen a few clips of that Arsenal TV thing only here or there, not much. I don’t really go on other sites.

I’m not joking I literally use about 4 websites on the internet regularly, this, boxing scene and google/Wikipedia for random crap. I haven’t had any social media for the last 10/12 years since I was about 20.

Not into it.

If you feel the club should be doing better than 16th in the table then you should support this campaign, or at least be mildly sympathetic towards it. I find it totally bizarre that people are actively against fellow fans who want the club to do better.

My biggest issue with the whole campaign is that they need to just be upfront that they wont be happy until BK and DBB have gone.
There is nothing the club can do which will make them happy until that happens.

May as well just be called the Anti BK and DBB campaign.

GET RID OF BENITEZ!
Ok thanks. Now time for BK and DBB

COMMUNICATE MORE!
Ok thanks. But you've communicated that BK and DBB are still in, so what's the point

MAKES CHANGES TO THE BOARD!
No, not him. Get rid of BK and DBB.

My biggest issue with the whole campaign is that they need to just be upfront that they wont be happy until BK and DBB have gone.

GET RID OF BENITEZ!

COMMUNICATE MORE!
Ok thanks. But you've communicated that BK and DBB are still in, so what's the point

I think they are correct in "targeting" Moshiri for their message.
He owns the club, he can do whatever he likes.
By implication it's saying the board are not good enough, individually and collectively, that was the impression I got from the Spaces meeting last night.

I don't expect a great deal of them, but I admire Paul (Esk) and Rodger Armstrong and other drivers of the campaign, they are articulate and passionate supporters, just trying to do "something" for the good of the club.

GET RID OF BENITEZ!

COMMUNICATE MORE!

Rebels without a cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.