27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have voted, cheese on toast, even though I am lactose intolerance. In my youth I was quite the antidisestablishmentist, even bought a pin badge to help save Clevedon pier. These days I just don't have the energy. Protests that hit income streams seem to grab the attention of the people who are most affected, so if you've paid and are inside the ground I just don't know how much impact that would have apart from make those who do it feel better. King Billy didn't get where he is today by caring about the minions. I have chosen in the past not to attend a home game while going away from home to support the lads. These days I just don't know which way to turn?

I imagine the colours are some rip off version of the green and gold that some Utd fans started wearing to fight the Glazers.

Embarassing stuff really - last thing we need is factions forming in the fanbase.

Was United's original colours so was used as a nod to remember their roots.

No idea about black and gold for us. Which no doubt will make me a terrible fan lol

Well done to those involved.

Well done?

It’s a terrible idea for a number of reasons

1. What is protesting going to do on an evening there will be no one there and with such short notice it’s not going to have much attendance
2. Why was it not communicated with everyone to allow people to actually attend.
3. Why’s it seem like a select closed shop of people involved

I agree with their ultimate aim but they’re going about it the wrong way for me

Well done?

1. What is protesting going to do on an evening there will be no one there
2. Why was it not communicated with everyone to allow people to actually attend.

No one joined in a protest at the match, expecting them to be arsed turning up to one wouldn’t be a given.

It’s a learning curve for those involved. I wish them luck, I really do.

Embarassing stuff really - last thing we need is factions forming in the fanbase.
no.gif

No one joined in a protest at the match, expecting them to be arsed turning up to one wouldn’t be a given.

It’s a learning curve for those involved. I wish them luck, I really do.

Because they only push it on Twitter, not everyone in the ground is on Twitter. I spoke to loads on Saturday who didn’t even know it was happening.

I just think they’ve gone about it terrible, especially since they are calling for better communication from the club.

Well done?

1. What is protesting going to do on an evening there will be no one there and with such short notice it’s not going to have much attendance

You only have to see the tweet congratulating the likes of "El Bobble" for "stopping" Moshiri appointing Vitor Pereira to see that the movement has sadly been hijacked by your "ITK/intellectual" twitter types like Ben Winstanley who thinks he knows more than your average blue.

They'll not get the popularity needed to overthrow this board imo they don't connect to the common Evertonian on the street like KEIOC/The BU could.

Status
Not open for further replies.