27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BF71CACC-15F8-44D7-91B2-5FC7718D4A60.jpeg

I’m sure many agree with the campaigns aim, which I also do.

But turning up at half 7 on a Tuesday night on a whim with ye ma’s spare bed sheets with a small number of people isn’t going to do anything. It should have been planned, would have done the rounds in sports media and would have generated a much better outcome. The option they’ve chosen has just isolated themselves away from the wider fan base, you only have to look at the replies to their last few tweets.

Reading the replies most fans have clocked the campaign has become more about self promotion for the likes of Winstanley, El Bobble et al.

At least a few more hundred viewers will tune into their "twitter spaces". ?‍♂️

I’m sure many agree with the campaigns aim, which I also do.

But turning up at half 7 on a Tuesday night on a whim with ye ma’s spare bed sheets with a small number of people isn’t going to do anything. It should have been planned, would have done the rounds in sports media and would have generated a much better outcome. The option they’ve chosen has just isolated themselves away from the wider fan base, you only have to look at the replies to their last few tweets.
But it hasn’t it’s only just the beginning this ,to get more attention when they can be sure of bonafide support Saturday told me most people just don’t care enough to wait 20-30 mins on a Saturday afternoon ,they’ll be more events it’s a campaign for Moshiri to get rid of something that’s failed for nearly 3 decades

Reading the replies most fans have clocked the campaign has become more about self promotion for the likes of Winstanley, El Bobble et al.

Im torn between :

And :

But at the end of the day, at least they are trying, its dead easy for us all to laugh and mock behind our screens, but you cant fault the effort, even if the execution leaves a lot to be desired currently.

Said that the other day, its about being Evertons version of the True Geordie and Robbie Lyle

The next one outside Finch Farm on deadline day with all the Sky coverage would be a good idea. But I fear Dildo’s and other sex toys would once again grab all the headlines !

But you agree with the campaigns aims ?
Yes. The muppets at the head of the asylum need a massive boot up the arse. 10 lads stood in a side street, that has no passing traffic, outside a building that closed 3hrs ago, probably ain't the brightest idea to highlight the club being a mess. Not telling anyone was also a bit stupid as well.

Let's protest...
OK, where...
Liver Building but don't tell anyone it's a secret.
I'll have to tell Billy he's got the minibus.

?‍♂️

Im torn between :

And :

But at the end of the day, at least they are trying, its dead easy for us all to laugh and mock behind our screens, but you cant fault the effort, even if the execution leaves a lot to be desired currently.

You can believe in and support what they're trying to do and still criticise the absolutely inept showing they've put together tonight. Should have been plastered all over social media for days to try to build up awareness.

All very well saying "this was a flash event", but those only work with decent numbers. You ever see a flash mob with 5 people go viral? No, because it just looks like some weirdos dancing in the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.