27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently there is a clause that Kenwright won't leave until BMD is built which was in the terms of the sale of the club.

If true you cant blame Moshiri for not booting him.

Apparently there is a clause that Kenwright won't leave until BMD is built which was in the terms of the sale of the club.

If true you cant blame Moshiri for not booting him.
F2DDE04C-0787-4E54-9903-2A888D675627.jpeg

And what did they do about it? Ended lines of communication, one of the things people complain about now..
As for deceit and lies, what about when they were spreading lies about Kenwright saying he wasnt I'll? Or is it ok to lie when they are doing it?

Ended lines of communication? They showed him up for what he is, yet you're only worried about him then clamming up as a result? He'd already binned AGMs because he could no longer answer shareholders questions. Did you blame the shareholders for exposing his endless lies and deceit too? What a nonsensical argument...... The fraud was found out, yet all you can do is condemn those for exposing him? No wonder he's had a free ride for so long!

Where did they lie about him being ill? They and others before them questioned the veracity of all his claims.... and had no problems demonstrating clearly that he had lied on multiple occasions and issues. He was on his lazzies for years with a miraculous recovery when Mr moneybags arrived and promised glory...... expect a relapse anytime now!

I appreciate the attempt to send a message to the board, but I cannot agree that a 27 minute walkout is a good idea.

I don't think the super blues on twitter realise most of the match going fans don't follow them or use social media and most I've spoken to have spoken against it.

It's a game where we need to support the team, some of the concourses are too small for a mass pile in (main stand, bullens and upper gwladys) and it'll no doubt rile up some of the fans who have will be disturbed trying to watch the game. It's also a bit selfish, this could be some young childs first game and instead it's getting impacted by a useless inconvenience.

Seriously - why not just protest outside the ground or make more banners? I can imagine fans of other teams will find this funny - and also the players will be confused... "Where've they gone?... Oh they're back again never mind".

Completely disagree with some people's views that Moshiri won't care about tonights protest. Billionaire's generally have a huge ego and tonight's protest will bring widespread attetention to the fact he is failing as an owner and has somehow managed to take us backwards. This will be a massive embarassment to Moshiri and put a huge dent in his ego and he will want to be seen to act and demonstrate to his billionaire friends that he does know what he's doing.

A competent owner understands when he is incompetant and therefore appoints competent people to do the job for him and doesn't interfere with them. Hopefully tonight will make him realise that. I give him huge credit for his financial commitment and sorting the stadium but we are a football club and onfield performance is the biggest fundemental.

Status
Not open for further replies.