27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all want the best but they haven't thought this through. How are the players going to react when the crowd walks out? How does that help us get results? Injuries have crippled us this season. People need to grow up a bit.
Your calling your own supporters idiots, supporters just trying to vent their frustration your bang out of order ,they're only trying something because they love their football club ffs

Oh dear mate.

Any future value in Everton is going to be held entirely within the price for the club itself. It's the only way for anyone to profit in football - you sell the club for more than you pay for it.

If there is a large group of angry, belligerent fans calling for management change do you think that helps the future appreciation in value of the club.....or hinders it?

It's not that hard lad.
We've been angry and calling for change for most of the past 27 years and the club has increased in value all that time regardless. If they experience a sudden and prolonged drop in profits from sales then it will be financially punishing for them.

The Fanatics deal extension was an odd one a couple of years back.
We are deffo missing out on revenue due to that still.
Swear to god my smart telly listens to me and knows what I’m thinking you know.

38E4FA97-8DB5-4997-AD83-C185FEF314A1.jpeg

Sorry to hear that.

It would have been very interesting to see the breakdown - those for and against.
It would

I don't think GOT is a good base for your poll though as it will only be the match going fans who have the option of walking out at 27 mins, I would say only a small portion on here are match going fans so not a fair poll.

I think it's a good idea myself and about time the fact our club is being run into the ground is brought up more.

Exctly, this is all about Benitez at root. So let's not add the principled stand to this.

If Benitez had been sacked after the derby the board would have a free ride.

We all know that.
Fans of this club have tolerated, and put up with a lot imo. But everyone has a breaking point, and Benitez most certainly is that. You've always demanded that fans, hold the powers that be to task. So i find your criticisms of the people involved in this, to be kind of ironic. These people want a functioning football club, run in a competent/professional manner. The same as both you and i.

Your calling your own supporters idiots, supporters just trying to vent their frustration your bang out of order ,they're only trying something because they love their football club ffs
Making us look even more a laughing stock and the media are lapping it up. Whatever happened to backing the players through thick and thin. That's what we used to do at this club. No wonder they're so despondent, when the majority of fans turn on them for a mistake or misplaced pass.

Making us look even more a laughing stock and the media are lapping it up. Whatever happened to backing the players through thick and thin. That's what we used to do at this club. No wonder they're so despondent, when the majority of fans turn on them for a mistake or misplaced pass.
Arsed mate you called your own supporters idiots, pass it on to all the lads who went to Brentford

The media?

The Echo are about as forward speaking as Switzerland.

The national press are more interested in putting out narrative pieces on behalf of the club.

Former bang average players and a curry power snorter in Mike Parry telling us to be careful what you wish for

And tonight we had that berk Carlton Palmer telling us Mancini was our manager, Moshiri is the chairman and the running of a club has nothing to do with fans!

Arsed mate you called your own supporters idiots, pass it on to all the lads who went to Brentford
I called them idiots and I stand by it. Its a silly, meaningless gesture. I'll be supporting the lads through to full time as you and all the spoilt children perform your walk out.

Exctly, this is all about Benitez at root. So let's not add the principled stand to this.

If Benitez had been sacked after the derby the board would have a free ride.

We all know that.
For me if there's to be a protest it should be aimed directly at the board and if any sackings are to take place afterwards it should be at board level. Benitez is probably under performing a tad but according to the stat nerds they have us down as having 18-19 pts anyway so he's really not underachieving by much its just a torrid run brought on by injuries. The problem starts with the board but it'll be the manager that gets it in the neck most likely

The media?

The Echo are about as forward speaking as Switzerland.

The national press are more interested in putting out narrative pieces on behalf of the club.

Former bang average players and a curry power snorter in Mike Parry telling us to be careful what you wish for

And tonight we had that berk Carlton Palmer telling us Mancini was our manager, Moshiri is the chairman and the running of a club has nothing to do with fans!
The Athletic.
and theres no such thing as bad publicity. We’ve got peoples attention

Koff lad.

Getting paid 100k a week and arsed Abar a few boos.

Why don't the leave and get a 9-5 then.

Overpaid pr1cks

Status
Not open for further replies.