#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to make it clear the interview with the FAB member at the Liver Buildings had nothing to do with the protest outside Goodison Park today or the member who was interviewed there.
I'd love to see you workings out of that one.

You're stating it as fact. So you're either Jazz himself or work for the Sky O/B team who just stopped a random who happened to be the chair of the FAB right outside the Everton HQ?

Do you see how silly your theory looks?
Thing is I don't recall many people when Bill sold asking him not too, gutted he did, at the time, it's all benefit of hindsight, main thing is its not too.late if Moshiri is gone soon.
Another 12 months of his ownership could finish us
People were delighted.

Delight turned to surprise that the existing chairman remained in place, despite years of failure on the pitch and miserable commercial performance off it.

Surprise turned to shock he's STILL chair all these years later. Hence the protest.
Can’t be a person on this planet that has any confidence in the jokers running the club to have a decent transfer window.

It’s actually embarrassing how badly the club is run, from marketing to recruitment of playing staff.

Such an amateur set up, which is why we are now an established bottom half premier league club.
Yet we have a load of fans pissing there pants about a fractured fanbase rather than doing whatever they can to speed up change.

Mind bending.
Alright Prenno, lad, enjoying the new gig?
What a useless toss sock that fella is. Years of loyal arse sniffing finally gets him a gig on the inside.

A joke of a 'journalist.'
This protest is a joke and literally serves no purpose other than to mar the upcoming season before it even starts.

Before Moshiri literally EVERY transfer window was doom and gloom before it had even begun.

We all knew nobody of note would ever be signed unless some hidden gems were unearthed from somewhere VERY CHEAPLY, and we did do that a few times(Thanks Davey). This also required us to sell our best players and play a form of transfer lottery EVERY season(If we were lucky).

People have VERY short memories.

Has Moshiri made mistakes?
Big time.

But we are only TEMPORARILY paralysed(Feels like the old days).

You think somebody like Moshiri likes to lose? He's not used to it, and I'm sure in his own mind he knows what he's done wrong and plans to put it right.

I'm certainly not giving up on him yet and I hope with all this tripe he doesn't give up on us.

27 years?
So what?

Just like most clubs..

Just remember where we were a VERY short time ago...

Wanna protest in January when the window is well shut and we're bottom of the league?

Fine, I might entertain that.

Until then, gimme a break.
Wow.

Everything you list is exactly WHY protest needs to happen NOW. (20 years too late btw)

Protest in January when we're bottom? Don't you think that's a bit late?

I've always had my doubts about the voice of the FAB ever reflecting real pay your way fans. Free cakes and tours of the ground and the " inside position" was always going to mean thry kept their gobs shut. Or else.
It would have been nice to hear Jaz say " no, the fans feel they have been sleepwalking while OUR great club is falling apart"
But he protected his inside position. He looked after himself.
Seems he enjoyed his time in the USA with the team though..........hmmmm

FAB feels like a citizens council in a late 1980s Eastern European communist state. But when will the wall come down?

maxresdefault.jpg

Whether you think Jazz was speaking in a official capacity (he wasn't) or not. The lad is entitled to his own views, just because you don't agree doesn't mean that fab is compromised.
On the day of the #27 protest he was contacted by either the club or sky or both to do an interview outside the Liver Buildings about his role.
He's either a complete amateur who has been duped or he was acting on behalf of the club to put down the efforts the rough and toughies up at Goodison. Either way FAB has been seriously undermined , in the eyes of the fans, in its premise.

On the day of the #27 protest he was contacted by either the club or sky or both to do an interview outside the Liver Buildings about his role.
He's either a complete amateur who has been duped or he was acting on behalf of the club to put down the efforts the rough and toughies up at Goodison. Either way FAB has been seriously undermined , in the eyes of the fans, in its premise.

He is a complete amateur, I thought that was the point of the group

This protest is a joke and literally serves no purpose other than to mar the upcoming season before it even starts.

Before Moshiri literally EVERY transfer window was doom and gloom before it had even begun.

We all knew nobody of note would ever be signed unless some hidden gems were unearthed from somewhere VERY CHEAPLY, and we did do that a few times(Thanks Davey). This also required us to sell our best players and play a form of transfer lottery EVERY season(If we were lucky).

Big time.

You think somebody like Moshiri likes to lose? He's not used to it, and I'm sure in his own mind he knows what he's done wrong and plans to put it right.

I'm certainly not giving up on him yet and I hope with all this tripe he doesn't give up on us.

27 years?
So what?

Just like most clubs..

Wanna protest in January when the window is well shut and we're bottom of the league?

Hahaha that absolute states of this

Is he?
His bumf in the " vote for me!" stage of the application claims experience of media matters.
Plus the invitation to apply documents made it clear that only applicants with certain experiences would make the sift.

Dave Kelly got on, he clearly doesn't have the required experience. I don't know Jazz, never heard his name mentioned before this

Big time.

27 years?
So what?

Just like most clubs..

He's spent 700mil I genuinely can't believe people think he isn't committed.

Status
Not open for further replies.