#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the club set up the FAB which everybody knows is going to be used as a mouthpiece and their words will be meaningless and then proceed to use said FAB as a mouthpiece.

Why can’t they get things right? Why can’t they have the balls to answer difficult questions themselves instead of releasing nonsense statements from the owner and putting hand picked fans between them and the body of the fanbase?

This isn’t some business cock up which gets talked about until the next business cocks up, this is thousands of people who will support the club until they die, it’s not just going to blow over.

F.A.B. Bill. lol just another layer of defence for our outdated board.

They have an article in today's Athletic. (written by 'Athletic staff' as opposed to Paddy or Greg)

The article suggests the entire protest is anti Moshiri, not a single mention of the board that has failed over the years.

With this club and its influence (terror) over the media it's really like pushing water uphill.
I said to @davek the other week, its going to take a journo with some serious balls to take on this story about what has gone on at the club and they will probably take a massive hit to their status, Kenwright has feelers in the media that go far reaching, certainly here in the uk.

I said to @davek the other week, its going to take a journo with some serious balls to take on this story about what has gone on at the club and they will probably take a massive hit to their status, Kenwright has feelers in the media that go far reaching, certainly here in the uk.

Andy Dunn in of all places the Daily Mirror had an article out yesterday which had some balance and didn't just blame Moshiri, can't do links on this kindle, so if some kind person could upload it...if it hasn't been pulled yet.

Andy Dunn in of all places the Daily Mirror had an article out yesterday which had some balance and didn't just blame Moshiri, can't do links on this kindle, so if some kind person could upload it...if it hasn't been pulled yet

The Sunday Times are running a piece too ( paywall )

Whether you think Jazz was speaking in a official capacity (he wasn't) or not. The lad is entitled to his own views, just because you don't agree doesn't mean that fab is compromised.
Doesn't necessarily I agree but I would stick my effing house that he is a compromised little mouthpiece

Very sad state of affairs we are in at the moment . It's sad to watch blues arguing , bitching, and down right being rude to each other.
I have no idea who Jazz is , I wonder if he is on this forum, and if not, I'm possibly assuming he is seeing on other social media networks,reading the bile and utter nastiness coming his way. He's entitled to his opinion without all the flak, if it's different to others than so be it.
I still look at post match Leicester celebrations and the marvelous unity at the back end of last season and it's hard to see that it's the same set of fans.
I think people who don't believe our players and management are affected by our actions are naive, and if we are in a relegation battle, it will be due to a number of reasons, ourselves included.
I get there are issues for fans I don't have solutions or answers ,but I do know that tearing strips of each other is certainly not the way forward.

It’s totally different Dave, when people refer to the likes of Germany. This FAB are just engagement mechanisms- the fans would like LGBTQ day; wouldn’t it be great if we could do XYZ. The club take it onboard and see if they can do it.

At the end of day it’s simply a public image thing, oh look what we’re doing
Football fan groups in ths country reflect the society they grow in. Everything is stakeholder this and stakeholder that here. We all have a say but no power. It's neutered.

And tbh what the 27 minute group are putting forward isn't exactly radical either.

We are not in the Sky 6 so no journos are arsed.

We are not in the Sky 6 so no journos are arsed.
It is a bit of that yes but it's not all that. When the sanctions thing started we got plenty because of Usmanov/Moshiri and recently there has been more due to our financial situation but it's always aimed at Moshiri, the board are never mentioned in anything despite the fact they are responsible for the day to day running of the club and its largely due to BK and his extensive media contacts who just won't speak out against him. I never forget a guy ages ago ringing up Jim White and trying to have a serious discussion about Kenwright and White just cut the call off.

If fans really want a say in the way the club does business, then perhaps the fans could start funding transfers? For instance 31,500 season ticket holders could fund a £50 million player by putting in £1,600 each and then contributing £250 per year towards his salary. That way the number and price of players would only be limited by the fans themselves.

If fans really want a say in the way the club does business, then perhaps the fans could start funding transfers? For instance 31,500 season ticket holders could fund a £50 million player by putting in £1,600 each and then contributing £250 per year towards his salary. That way the number and price of players would only be limited by the fans themselves.

After the player makes his debut...

This protest is a joke and literally serves no purpose other than to mar the upcoming season before it even starts.

Before Moshiri literally EVERY transfer window was doom and gloom before it had even begun.

We all knew nobody of note would ever be signed unless some hidden gems were unearthed from somewhere VERY CHEAPLY, and we did do that a few times(Thanks Davey). This also required us to sell our best players and play a form of transfer lottery EVERY season(If we were lucky).

People have VERY short memories.

Has Moshiri made mistakes?
Big time.

But we are only TEMPORARILY paralysed(Feels like the old days).

You think somebody like Moshiri likes to lose? He's not used to it, and I'm sure in his own mind he knows what he's done wrong and plans to put it right.

I'm certainly not giving up on him yet and I hope with all this tripe he doesn't give up on us.

27 years?
So what?

Just like most clubs..

Just remember where we were a VERY short time ago...

Wanna protest in January when the window is well shut and we're bottom of the league?

Fine, I might entertain that.

Until then, gimme a break.

What a bizarre post.

The protest did have an effect seems to have ruffled a few feathers and gained some publicity. No matter how small a number.

Before you go suggesting Moshiri is worth another try, It is the status quo, the chairman on the board, that needs to go, and a new board
/CEO involved. Moshiri has clearly said time and again he is happy with his board. And if he changed it, do we have any faith that will change
the way the club is run? Probably not. That's why a new owner is might be the best thing. Bring in a new board too.

As for 27 years / just like most clubs / remember where we were a short time ago..

Everton should be a club challenging for honours. There are no finals to celebrate no games in Europe. It's pathetic. Yeah just like most clubs.
But remember where we were a short time ago? What May facing relegation? Kudos for that.
I remember winning the league in 85 and 87 and cup finals. When in 1987 only Liverpool had won more titles and we were the 4th most successful club.
Where City, Chelsea and Tottenham (still) were not in our league.

What's your solution?

Unbelievable when you ask the Kenwright supporters they always have no answers just insults, never change. My answer not that it matters to the power that be, constructive, peaceful campaigning against our board until they can have a meeting with Moshiri. Ultimate aims have to be to remove the old boys club mentality from Everton. Remove Kenwright and Denise, no offence they are not suitable for a modern day Premier league club and get people in who know how to, professionals with experience of winning things if possible. Our merchandise team need updating, for me our commercial deals are poor, only team in the pl with no sleeve sponsor last year, supposedly got one for this year but that's gone awfully quiet. Jury is out on Thellwell needs to be given fair chance, like Lampard. Put Denise where she deserves to be, with what she was very good at in EITC. There is probably more but something has to be done, we were almost relegated last year, we were lucky and we have sold our best player, our talisman and still no replacement, we are sleepwalking to the first division, our board must communicate to our fans, the fans that helped keep them up last year, openess and honesty is needed. I won't hold my breath waiting for your solution or hold out for even a decent reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.