#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope that because we had so much to do to give the squad some back bone that a complete overhaul wasn't possible.
You would assume that the options available up front did not come up to the standard required .
Scoring goals will be a problem but if we are strong in defence we only need to score one more than the opposition.
As for the 27 year campaign though I agree with the motives behind it the name was always badly thought out and to be honest the protests so far have had little or no impact.
The fact is Kenwright has the skin of a rinosorous and won't leave the club till he is carried out.
As for Moshiri he has done a great job with the ground move the main issues with him is failing to oust Kenwright ( but I honestly believe that is tied into BMD as part of the deal) also his interference has to stop , hopefully the penny has finally dropped and he will let Lampard and Thelwell do there job.
I see little point at protests at this stage we need to be all pulling in the same direction as that's when we are strongest.
Why should he leave the club? He has every right to stay until he is ready to leave, if the owner dosent want him to go, and his very pressance here confirms this, thats on him. You say "the main issues with him is failing to oust Kenwright", really ???
So the main issue isnt the fact he inflicted FFP on us, the fact last summer he had us unable to offer the manager anymore then 1.8m to spend, the fact that under his ownership we have never once looked like being able to play at the level of the Premier League we did prior to his arrival, the fact we nearly got releagted on his watch last season, and the fact he has hired and fired mangers at an alarming rate and sometimes with an inadequate replacement lined up in the case of Silva

Alternative names:

The Everton Literally Angry and Potato Peel Pie Society

The Wheeltappers and Moshiri Shunters Social Club

27 Minute Party People
Or just call it Lucas Digne.

gerrard-girang-setelah-coutinho-kini-lucas-digne-resmi-gabung-aston-villa-ozr.jpg

Why should he leave the club? He has every right to stay until he is ready to leave, if the owner dosent want him to go, and his very pressance here confirms this, thats on him. You say "the main issues with him is failing to oust Kenwright", really ???
So the main issue isnt the fact he inflicted FFP on us, the fact last summer he had us unable to offer the manager anymore then 1.8m to spend, the fact that under his ownership we have never once looked like being able to play at the level of the Premier League we did prior to his arrival, the fact we nearly got releagted on his watch last season, and the fact he has hired and fired mangers at an alarming rate and sometimes with an inadequate replacement lined up in the case of Silva
He should resign for being the worst thing that’s ever happend to this club anyone else with a bit of dignity would but everyone knows how shameless kenwright is

I agree that Moshiri has failed miserably since taking charge but under his watch we have nearly completed a waterfront stadium and his managers have had plenty of financial support , ultimately probably to much which has got us in the mess we are in with FFP.
All that said I would take his contribution over Kenwrights any day of the week.
You say why should he leave well the fact that he is the most unsuccessful chairman in Evertons history is one reason.
The fact that he wanted to move the club to a supermarket car park in Kirby is another.
The fact that man has consistently lied to supporters is another.
He has put nothing into the club and is 30 million better off since taking control.
Why should he hang around the club like a bad smell, I and many thousands of others have more right to be chairman than he does as at least we put our hands in our pockets when we go the game.

Denise out front and centre today i see.
Her continued involvement at Everton is a condemnation of the 27 group. She has zero credibility and was low hanging fruit if that group had a decapitation strategy. The Stake.com issue should have seen her pitchforked and Kenwright isolated.

I just dont understand the strategy of the 27 minute group and I dont think I'm alone on that. It seems to be a series of guerilla one off campaigns that have little focus. I understand now that there's trouble over claims made about certain people and it all looks a bit like its gone sideways - which is sad as this club needs critiquing badly.

You should take your own advice and stop making a divy out of yourself every day trying to convince people kenwrights done a great job give it up lad
I'm not trying to convince anyone, I know the reality of what he has and hasnt done for Everton, unlike campaigners who are incapable of working things out for themselves.

Her continued involvement at Everton is a condemnation of the 27 group. She has zero credibility and was low hanging fruit if that group had a decapitation strategy. The Stake.com issue should have seen her pitchforked and Kenwright isolated.

I just dont understand the strategy of the 27 minute group and I dont think I'm alone on that. It seems to be a series of guerilla one off campaigns that have little focus. I understand now that there's trouble over claims made about certain people and it all looks a bit like its gone sideways - which is sad as this club needs critiquing badly.
Yeah, I had high hopes for them when they popped up but the messaging has been a mess, and that's being kind.

Whenever they mention their demands I'm always reminded of the Monty Python Spanish Inquisition. Asking the owner to listen, engage and act (and if he doesn't, they'll be really annoyed) isn't snappy enough.

"Sack the board" is simple and leaves people in no doubt of what's required. It's what they ultimately want anyway, so cut out the fluff of listen, engage and act.

Listen - Hi Farhad, got a minute?
Engage - The board is useless mate, what gives?
Act - OK, they're gone.

Sack the board. Plus it's easier to chant than Listen, engage and act.

Asking fans to walk out was a bit daft. It cost (then) anywhere between 27 and 49 quid, I've paid, I'll watch thanks.

Arranging protests outside the Liver Building via a WhatsApp group did nothing other that arouse suspicion amongst the wider fanbase. They could have stuck it on twitter to let those wanting to get involved know.

To be fair the last protest at Goodison was much better from an organisation point of view but the date selection was utterly bizzare.

Lots of match going fans are fed up of the board, but apathy means that even those within 30 mins of Goodison can't be bothered to make a special journey when there's no match on.

Protests need to be visible to a wide audience. Staying behind after the Chelsea match (after vociferously supporting the team) would have been picked up and discussed by the pundits in the glass studio at Goodison. Even after the Derby this past weekend, perfect. (I have messaged them with ideas and have not had any response, clearly......they know best)

A random lunchtime protest gets some media attention but not as much attention as the chair of the Fan Advisory Board got during the same feature.

There's lots of good people involved, but it's crumbling. The silence from their official twitter following the weekend allegations is very disappointing and is probably the final nail for quite a few sympathisers.

It's a PR disaster. If the allegations are false, come out and say so. If someone senior in the campaign made an error of judgement, come out and say so.

I really want change, but as Americans would say, they've really screwed the pooch on this one.

Yeah, I had high hopes for them when they popped up but the messaging has been a mess, and that's being kind.

Whenever they mention their demands I'm always reminded of the Monty Python Spanish Inquisition. Asking the owner to listen, engage and act (and if he doesn't, they'll be really annoyed) isn't snappy enough.

"Sack the board" is simple and leaves people in no doubt of what's required. It's what they ultimately want anyway, so cut out the fluff of listen, engage and act.

Listen - Hi Farhad, got a minute?
Engage - The board is useless mate, what gives?
Act - OK, they're gone.

Sack the board. Plus it's easier to chant than Listen, engage and act.

Asking fans to walk out was a bit daft. It cost (then) anywhere between 27 and 49 quid, I've paid, I'll watch thanks.

Arranging protests outside the Liver Building via a WhatsApp group did nothing other that arouse suspicion amongst the wider fanbase. They could have stuck it on twitter to let those wanting to get involved know.

To be fair the last protest at Goodison was much better from an organisation point of view but the date selection was utterly bizzare.

Lots of match going fans are fed up of the board, but apathy means that even those within 30 mins of Goodison can't be bothered to make a special journey when there's no match on.

Protests need to be visible to a wide audience. Staying behind after the Chelsea match (after vociferously supporting the team) would have been picked up and discussed by the pundits in the glass studio at Goodison. Even after the Derby this past weekend, perfect. (I have messaged them with ideas and have not had any response, clearly......they know best)

A random lunchtime protest gets some media attention but not as much attention as the chair of the Fan Advisory Board got during the same feature.

There's lots of good people involved, but it's crumbling. The silence from their official twitter following the weekend allegations is very disappointing and is probably the final nail for quite a few sympathisers.

It's a PR disaster. If the allegations are false, come out and say so. If someone senior in the campaign made an error of judgement, come out and say so.

I really want change, but as Americans would say, they've really screwed the pooch on this one.
What’s ment to have happed mate ?

What’s ment to have happed mate ?
As I said yesterday, it's not crystal clear but somebody who was on The Esks (Mike Gow) podcast a few weeks ago came out and started asking some rather pointed questions about identities and motives.

There are claims of a letter being sent to Kenyon (I assume they mean the Kenyon at Everton as opposed to the Kenyon that was involved in the takeover talks) voicing displeasure at the 'view from the bullens' podcast and @The Bobble. What that has to do with the 27 years campaign is unclear.

Whatever the truth is, it needs to come out. You shouldn't have Evertonians trying to undermine fellow supporters through direct communication with the club.

I listen to The Esk on his podcast, usually has some engaging guests and makes some good observations.

I enjoy the podcast he does with Andy and George, they deal in my brand of moaning so that's nice.

I really wanted to 27 campaign to gain serious momentum, but if the focus is on backbiting and skulking in the shadows I have zero interest. Transparency is needed, particularly when accusations are flying around.

Status
Not open for further replies.