#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is the decline over the last 6 years, we should of moved on and built on what we had in say for example 2013/14, the reason we didn't isn't becuase of the board, its because of the owner.
Ok we regressed in Roberto's last season, ups and downs, but still had something to build on, but look at us now, we don't even have a single top class £££ player. We just lost Richarlison becuase we had too sell him, FFP rules, that's on Moshiri and the way he is running his club.
I'm convinced you think if we change the board things will get better, it's highly unlikely, just exactly who will be responsible for replacing the board?
There is no certainty things will get better regardless what we do

But there is only one way we have certainty that things won't get better. And that's by sticking with the current board, owner and chairman who are overseeing a period of rapid decline.

You say that but we managed to get a worse owner then the last one, we're cursed
Nope, we might be worse on the pitch at the moment but at least we are actually getting a new stadium rather than being lied to 3 times by the last owner in regards to that department. Yes we seem to have an obsession with PL experience when it comes to managers/players which has near on killed us in recent years, but I will give you 3 guesses where that is coming from and I am willing to bet it's not Moshiri. Let's be honest though, when it comes down to it we need a clean sweep and have proper people in at the top, they ALL need to go.

Fire away, I am expert in such things.
Thank you sir. I give you two scenarios:

1- the current board somehow win Everton a league cup and we feed on the anger of those on this site who hate them most, going as far to deny said posters the right to celebrate Everton’s cup win as they wanted everyone out.

2- Everton get competent new owners but we don’t know what happens next.

Please choose wisely.

If the Fans Forum or the Fans Advisory Board had any serious challenging purpose or objective or independent thought then the club would never have allowed them to be created in the first place!
Sadly Doug, one cannot argue that conclusion.
And however often the club holds meeting with these groups, is this therefore time badly wasted that could/should be put to more worthwhile and proactive ventures on behalf of the club ?

Thank you sir. I give you two scenarios:

1- the current board somehow win Everton a league cup and we feed on the anger of those on this site who hate them most, going as far to deny said posters the right to celebrate Everton’s cup win as they wanted everyone out.

2- Everton get competent new owners but we don’t know what happens next.

Please choose wisely.
Got to be 1 based purely on the word anger

Sadly Doug, one cannot argue that conclusion.
And however often the club holds meeting with these groups, is this therefore time badly wasted that could/should be put to more worthwhile and proactive ventures on behalf of the club ?
Andy, do you know who instigated the whole FAB stuff? It all seems very clandestine/hush-hush for a fan group

Nope, we might be worse on the pitch at the moment but at least we are actually getting
So the important part we're doing worse? you know that bad right?
New stadiums might be handy but they didn't exactly help Derby, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Reading, Southampton and even Arsenal stalled a lot after moving

a new stadium rather than being lied to 3 times by the last owner in regards to that department. Yes we seem to have an

The loss of Ki gs Dock was annoying but football then didn't have the money it has now and we still managed to move forward in the following seasons

obsession with PL experience when it comes to managers/players which has near on killed us in recent years
%100 on Moshiri that
, but I will give you 3 guesses where that is coming from and I am willing to bet it's not Moshiri.
Yes it is and you know it, every manager since Robrrto has been his call, when to hire and when to fire him.
Let's be honest though, when it comes down to it we need a clean sweep and have proper people in at the top, they ALL need to go.
Once Moshiri goes they will all fall, the kind of money needed to buy us is going to come from people who will want to work with there own people

Status
Not open for further replies.