4.8%

• Thread starter Thread starter BigBlueBalls
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So are you drinking the beer for the alcohol, or for the taste? Because if it is for the alcohol, you are doing it wrong. You should be on the hard liquor if so. But will a small reduction in the alcohol content really effect the taste that much?

So a pint of larger will be 40p more expensive. Even I'm not that poor to whinge about that.

So ya don't get your change to get your battered mars bars. Chin (s) up fattys.

So are you drinking the beer for the alcohol, or for the taste? Because if it is for the alcohol, you are doing it wrong. You should be on the hard liquor if so. But will a small reduction in the alcohol content really effect the taste that much?

Stella out of the pump (when right) was a good pint at 5.2. Not so at 5 and 4.8 is only being rolled out in supermarkets so far as I know.
Export was decent for 5%.
Bud was always awful, 5 and 4.8%.

What I object to is the snidey way of doing it, no announcement, just find out in your own time. And with alcohol levied so hard and prices still going up - they cant blame the taxman.

Disgusted here.

:lol:

You are disgusted at this. Wonderful. Think about it mate, priorities and all that if this is what is occupying your mind.

ell. oh. ell.

:lol:

You are disgusted at this. Wonderful. Think about it mate, priorities and all that if this is what is occupying your mind.

ell. oh. ell.

How else am I going to get away from my problems and the many and varied problems of society on all of our doors - 'they' are forcing us underlings to crime (to get away from their BS and oppression).

Quite. I'm more worried about Dylan and McBain riding around with me stuck in their front grill :lol:

I despise SUV's for the record ;) Horribly fuel economy, and all they do is get manoeuvred into tiny parking spaces. Doesn't mean I want them off the road though.

Just keep those fleuro lycras on mate and you'll be safe. Maybe not from Mardi Gras types, but deffo safe from us.

I am not sure what Mardi Gras you have been too, but the ones I have been too involve lots and LOTS of bare TITS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back