4 Points off 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.

micknick

Player Valuation: £70m
Its a funny old game isnt it...

I think we look a really good prospect at the moment. Yak has been phenomenal the last few games, I for one am so glad we didnt sell him.

Add to this we have the big Fella, Rodders and Vic to come back in the future is looking bright.

I think we look a really good prospect at the moment. Yak has been phenomenal the last few games, I for one am so glad we didnt sell him.

Add to this we have the big Fella, Rodders and Vic to come back in the future is looking bright.

I think one of the critical ingredients we've missed first few games in , has shown itself.

A striker who is terrorising defenders and basically making the whole team and all the other players in the squad perform better.

Yak's form should pass to Saha and Beckford at least because they know to get in the team they have to perform.

I will not link all of the anally retentive posts that have been made that are detrimental to the wholesome support for Our Club.

We are going down, Ginger out!!, etc etc. You know the template

But. Oh look. 4 points off 4th.

Who would have thought it??

Name and Shame the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sniggers

FFS you kneejerkers make me sick.

There is no place for your stupid kneejerk posts on this forum.

Not my opinion but that of all those people who didn't like kneejerk posts at the start of the season.

You didn't like them then so you can't like them now.

To be fair being 4 points off where we want to be, so early in the season, is by no means a good thing. But considering we had our worst start in over a decade, it's been some turnaround.

Moyes is surely getting a manager of the month award (again) for october now:

Beat Birmingham away (first time they'd lost at home in over a year)
Beat Liverpool at home
Drew against "Champions league" Spurs away
Beat Stoke at home

ITS ON !!

300px-Patellar-knee-reflex.png

FFS you kneejerkers make me sick.

There is no place for your stupid kneejerk posts on this forum.

Not my opinion but that of all those people who didn't like kneejerk posts at the start of the season.

You didn't like them then so you can't like them now.

Don't forget my old mucka.

Mick started this with a "Far from being" knee jerker thread.

To be fair being 4 points off where we want to be, so early in the season, is by no means a good thing. But considering we had our worst start in over a decade, it's been some turnaround.

Moyes is surely getting a manager of the month award (again) for october now:

Beat Birmingham away (first time they'd lost at home in over a year)
Beat Liverpool at home
Drew against "Champions league" Spurs away
Beat Stoke at home

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.