6 + 2 Point Deductions

We need additional points added for our inconvenience. 10 back, a further 10 for the mental anguish we've gone through.
If the whole thing does fall apart there is actually an argument that by instantly applying an invalid sanction they have caused us damage, in particular because we've had to budget our season around the loss of 10 points worth of prize money (easily 10+m). Therefore this arguably had an adverse effect on our season as it effected our ability to strengthen in the January window.

Obviously not getting anything back beyond what they've taken but if they accept the sanction was improperly arrived at we could argue for mitigation of whatever they DO arrive at as a form of compensation.

If the whole thing does fall apart there is actually an argument that by instantly applying an invalid sanction they have caused us damage, in particular because we've had to budget our season around the loss of 10 points worth of prize money (easily 10+m). Therefore this arguably had an adverse effect on our season as it effected our ability to strengthen in the January window.

Obviously not getting anything back beyond what they've taken but if they accept the sanction was improperly arrived at we could argue for mitigation of whatever they DO arrive at as a form of compensation.

Hang on, you’re trying to tell me we weren’t GALVANISED by the deduction and shouldn’t be thanking them for it???!?!?

I read it as we will go after the big clubs such as Everton as well as small clubs whatever they are.
@Noisy noise annoys, the way I read it they are saying they won’t just go for what they consider small clubs but will tackle major institutions such as Everton. The fact that Everton should be distinguishable from any other club in the PL is another matter