6 + 2 Point Deductions

A wise man once told @ForeverBlue92 :

"nobody is above the rules, but power can make someone invisible".

I've told people on here for months now about the corruption on display but few wanted to listen, instead they followed the bedwetters in acts of self harm. Meanwhile the Tory Govt/Premiere League were being bought by Saudi blood money, Chelsea and Manchester City given free reign to do as they please and the "big 6" emboldened to continue to destroy football as we know it.
So odd the illeism. A chance meeting of minds in the Himalayas? Get onto your psychic hotline and find out how quick the appeal will be.

Where have you been between your very regular posting in the Relegation thread up to 24th May (prior to the final game outcome), and then popping back up in this one today?
Would that be the posting about how we would stay up even when people's heads were falling Off? I stopped posting because I was sick to death of the posters burying their heads in the sand and abusing anyone who realised how perilous our situation is.

Even now people are lashing out and blaming anyone but the clowns who have taken the club to the brink of destruction.

Where are the posters now who lambasted anyone who called out Moshiri or Usmanov clearly bankrolling us.

1700250560703.png

A wise man once told @ForeverBlue92 :

"nobody is above the rules, but power can make someone invisible".

I've told people on here for months now about the corruption on display but few wanted to listen, instead they followed the bedwetters in acts of self harm. Meanwhile the Tory Govt/Premiere League were being bought by Saudi blood money, Chelsea and Manchester City given free reign to do as they please and the "big 6" emboldened to continue to destroy football as we know it.

🐍 🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

The only thing stopping me walking away from this level of football is my support for Everton.

I desperately want to see them overcome this, stay in the EPL and put as many noses out of joint as possible in the process

This is an absolute stitch up
Same

I hate football now. Hate premier league football, the sky 6 bias, the money in the game and VAR too.

While Everton still exists, I can’t escape though.

Yes and no. Obviously there needs to be protest. There doesn't need to be carnage. As I said up the thread all we need is the players to keep doing what they've been doing and we are clear in no time. There can be justified anger but there doesn't need to be an air of chaos or panic. We just need the players to stay calm and so to some extent we need to stay calm.

I disagree mate, comes a time when a boundary needs to be put down and especially so if there is an injustice, even if there hasn’t been, being marginalised will keep perpetuating if we just accept it.

Im all for pushung back against the PL and hit them where it hurts, profile and pocket.

If you act like a door mat you will be treated like a door mat.

Denise Barrett-Baxendale - CEO
Grant Ingles - Chief Finance and Strategy Officer
Graeme Sharp - Non-Executive Director

These people made an absolute mess of our team and were allowed to resign instead of being fired. Gutless ownership.

Bill Kenwright - Chairman
Farhad Moshiri - Owner

As for the gutless ownership - these two people are an abject disgrace in the history of this club. They are responsible for EVERYTHING that is happening right now. The anger...

And we now are dead-last and have to put our fate into the hands of Sean Dyche who got us 1 point from Fulham, Wolves, Luton, and Sheffield....

Denise Barrett-Baxendale - A member of Everton’s Board of Directors and Everton’s Chief Executive Officer throughout the relevant PSR assessment period (May 2018 – June 2023).

Grant Ingles - A member of Everton’s Board of Directors and Everton’s Director of Finance throughout the relevant PSR assessment period, and until June 2023.

Neither of whom provided witness evidence or statements.

Scumbags.

We couldn't have sold Sigurdsson even if we wanted to. There is every likelihood we would have recouped half of his transfer fee had we sold him - 20m. That would have wiped out the 19.5 we are supposed to have been over by.

Given that he was suspended, it would have been impossible to agree a fee with another club. This should have been taken into account. We should have been praised for enacting our duty of care to young players and others. Instead, we were persecuted mercilessly.

Fair-minded people see this for what it is. A badly-run club being persecuted conveniently to provide cover for other agendas.
If you think we could have got £20m for Siggurddson then you should be our DoF.

Same

I hate football now. Hate premier league football, the sky 6 bias, the money in the game and VAR too.

While Everton still exists, I can’t escape though.
Stick it out. Golf is all over the shop as well and Max Verstappen is an arrogant tosser and has really disturbing lips. There’s literally nothing else to do.

Would that be the posting about how we would stay up even when people's heads were falling Off? I stopped posting because I was sick to death of the posters burying their heads in the sand and abusing anyone who realised how perilous our situation is.

Even now people are lashing out and blaming anyone but the clowns who have taken the club to the brink of destruction.

Where are the posters now who lambasted anyone who called out Moshiri or Usmanov clearly bankrolling us.

Have you actually read the thread? There’s plenty of people blaming the board and Moshiri for the current situation.

Anyway, glad to have you back after such a long absence. Hope you’re not too red in the face with anger after such a bad day for us blues.

If you think we could have got £20m for Siggurddson then you should be our DoF.
Well, the point is we were never given the chance to prove that point.

We're being done up like kippers here, and all true Evertonians - whether they think we have been abysmally run into the ground by Kenwright and Moshiri or not - know it and will play no part in justifying, in any way, the merciless expedience of this "independent" committee.