6 + 2 Point Deductions

If we dont forest would end up with an even higher deduction, this appeal is alot more quiet than the last one. Could just be me wanting a positive result for us but maybe a good sign, this appeal could open up alot of trouble as the club have said even with the rule changes wouldnt city be done under the same rules as it is between similar period?
Cities will drag out until like 2027 or something. I think they are more likely to say no points back for Everton, another deduction for the second breach and a deduction for Forest aswell. I just don’t see anything back. Again, I would love to be wrong with my guess.

I am more than happy to be wrong. But this is my opinion. It’s from everything I’ve read, rumours maybe, but news articles and the general consensus of Everton football club over the last few years. To me, points deduction aside, nobody has been able to prove my theory incorrect that as soon as Russia went to war with Ukraine the ideology become ‘we have to get these guys out of our league’. Chelsea, because they are seen as a big club, had the government involved and got sold quite quickly, us on the other hand because we are supposedly owned by an Iranian it became as vicious and quite targeted ‘we know this is a front for Usmanov and it’s never been a problem, until now, now it is a problem and we now have to deal with it.’

To me, since that very moment it’s been all out warfare against us. The amount of decisions, the amount of none decisions, the breaches, the having to sell our best players, it’s all been a plot against us until we are relegated, once relegated we are no longer their problem. They will probably change the rules after we are down so we no longer have promotions or relegations. It’s all been a big, long con. However, what we have done is battle it and defy their odds. We have stayed up twice, once on the very last day, we have sold good players and tried to replace them. We have had points deductions and have battled them.

If we get the points back or some then I will hold my hands up and say I am maybe over thought it, however I cannot see this happening. Why would it? It would be the whole system saying ‘I’m not fit for purpose’, they are never going to do that.

Why don’t you just say it’s based on absolutely nothing other than you being fatalistic for the sake of it?

we aren’t the club are we? we obvs want the ten back

but the club aren’t guna go oh no your ok if we can’t have them all we don’t want any ffs
That's not the point i was making mate. There is no justification whatsoever for any point deduction. It was the people running the club that did the infringement and so it should be the people running the club that are punished and the only way to do that is financially or with a 1 window transfer ban of the like. Punishing the players and fans as they have done is no different than finding someone guilty of a crime and then punishing all of his friends and family instead. Any point deduction is just plain wrong and should not be accepted.

That's not the point i was making mate. There is no justification whatsoever for any point deduction. It was the people running the club that did the infringement and so it should be the people running the club that are punished and the only way to do that is financially or with a 1 window transfer ban of the like. Punishing the players and fans as they have done is no different than finding someone guilty of a crime and then punishing all of his friends and family instead. Any point deduction is just plain wrong and should not be accepted.

i know but the club are going to say yes thanx to whatever they offer us surely

Well let’s see. I have no idea why people think we are getting anything back. The same reason I think we get nothing back, it’s just a hunch. So let’s not have a go at anyone who has an opinion because it is simply an opinion and nobody on this board has any factual information about that’s going to happen.