6 + 2 Point Deductions

Absolutely. It's the fans sport and the fans who keep the officials at the Premier League employed yet the whole Premier League approach has been one of punishment and playing the high and mighty approach. Totally disregard for the effect on supporters. I get that there has to be some sort of punishment but the whole process has been disgraceful.
Even worse is this season with us and forest the cases could be after the season even ends and could send a team down. Just pathetic
What we end up with will reflect what happens to City and Chelsea. With that said i believe we will end in a positive situation than we are in now at the time of writing. Caveat being the law is not an ass.
Have no faith they will be

Has anyone explained what belled actually means, and that it's not where his mind brought him.. I don't have twitter so can't see replies.
I’d understand the confusion if anyone actually used ‘belled’ in that way - or if it wasn’t a nationally understood slang term for a phone call.

He’s not even got the excuse of it being an idiosyncratic Scouse term, FFS.

He’s had an absolute nightmare.

Has anyone explained what belled actually means, and that it's not where his mind brought him.. I don't have twitter so can't see replies.
Yes, me.
1707858601418.png