6 + 2 Point Deductions

Regardless of the definition of mid-February there’s no actual confirmation it will come mid-February. People might be hoping / expecting it to, but these things take as long as they take.

Bearing in mind any attempt by the PL to speed them up or set a deadline would be improper interference given that the are one of the parties to the appeal.

Those at the top of the PL are, hopefully, delaying the decision because should we get any points back they are going to have to eat one big slice of humble pie.

Plus it will show them up for the charlatans they are and totally unfit for purpose as a governing body.

I imagine they are seeking their own legal counsel before issuing any statement in a bid to mitigate the impact it will have on them. Fingers crossed P45's are being prepared as we wait!

Those at the top of the PL are, hopefully, delaying the decision because should we get any points back they are going to have to eat one big slice of humble pie.

Plus it will show them up for the charlatans they are and totally unfit for purpose as a governing body.

I imagine they are seeking their own legal counsel before issuing any statement in a bid to mitigate the impact it will have on them. Fingers crossed P45's are being prepared as we wait!
Who is it that actually has the power to sack Masters?

I am going away tomorrow evening for a couple of weeks, won't have instant connectivity like I do here, so was hoping to find out our appeal result before I went, doesn't look like that is going to happen....

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back