6 + 2 Point Deductions

If the PL know it is almost certainly the case that Everton likewise know. The IC responsible for the appeal will almost certainly have by now sent a draft of the written reasons ( which isn’t how the two participants are advised of the outcome) and no doubt before the PL and Everton have suggested amendments or agreeing the wording the professionals who represented the parties will be looking at every word, every punctuation in detail.

One thing that needs to be remembered is that the first charge wasnt lodged under the accelerated rules that the clubs agreed to in effect save filing timelines very little in terms of deadlines were in place . The second charge and indeed the Forest charge are already advancing at pace each club will be heard by separate commissions and no doubt the PL will have commissioned two completely different legal teams.

I am far from unsure who coordinated the announcement when it comes will be but before Everton comment the outcome will be posted on the PL website and almost certainly the press will be given an hour at least minimum
Yawn.

Im honestly more concerned with our appalling current form and lack of wins and goals.
Which is why it's important that we get the points back..

The result of this appeal could well null and void the 2nd charge also. A second deduction, at present, assuming Forest get a similar amount, would effectively grant Luton safety and make it between us and Forest.

That's the main reason I'm manically refreshing for some news.

The result of this appeal could well null and void the 2nd charge also. A second deduction, at present, assuming Forest get a similar amount, would effectively grant Luton safety and make it between us and Forest.

That's the main reason I'm manically refreshing for some news.
The amount of PR and spin they'd need to save face in this event might well cause the verdict announcement to be delayed..... just a thought like