6 + 2 Point Deductions

Astonished by this! Surely there's gonna be a fair few clubs sweating after seeing this kind of punishment.

For what it's worth I reckon this is the season to take a 19 point deduction in terms of staying up. Hopefully Dyche can create a siege mentality off the back of this. You've been really decent to watch recently
I think we'll stick to the 10pt one for now thanks mate.

1700225101782.png

Apologies Mr Eggs; I was told six points...

Astonished by this! Surely there's gonna be a fair few clubs sweating after seeing this kind of punishment.

For what it's worth I reckon this is the season to take a 19 point deduction in terms of staying up. Hopefully Dyche can create a siege mentality off the back of this. You've been really decent to watch recently
I think the issue is we have avoided relegation for several years running and the lack of financial penalties that would ordinarily entail have been missed.

That is likely the main bone of contention.

9 points for admin
Now apparently 10 points for going over the threshold by £19mill.

You'll have lots of clubs scared