6 + 2 Point Deductions

I've seen us completely out played by lower league teams far too often in the last few years to think it would be a breeze. Which of our forwards is going to score 15-20 goals in the championship and which of our midfielders is going to score double figures? I genuinely think we would struggle unless we get some actual footballers in the team.
Yeah we just don't have a che adams around to lift us

66658091-6dcd-4d56-8fe2-9363ae09adc1_text.gif

$5,000 4 points back

So, we haven't been found guilty of the second charge, it's just been sent to the IC aka the charlatans. We'd need 41 million in losses, apparently; I wonder how we could have lost that much considering how much cost-cutting and how many loans the club has taken... are we sure this second charge even happens?
We have submitted our accounts, the 2nd charge is based on them.

So yes.

Another notable thing from the document:

The commission actually considered a suspended deduction but decided against it on the basis that they still felt that a penalty which altered league placement this season was still justified.

Again - something which may be factored into the second breach. It's very possible, for instance, that we'd be handed an actual suspected deduction heading into next season until the next accounts are submitted.
I cannot see why a second breach would lead to a suspended punishment. That makes less sense than a suspension for a first punishment

I haven't read the doc yet but will later on

But from the summary it seems they were found to have made 2 legal errors?

The big one is that the first panel felt we weren't being honest and acting in good faith, whilst the new panel thought we were being honest and acting in good faith

That might help with the second charge, or it might not

I suppose the hope is that if we're seen to be upfront and making genuine efforts to get the books balanced correctly, the panel on the second charge might go easy on us because a further points deduction just puts us right back in the mire and undoes all the work we've done to become compliant, and as we're acting honestly it wouldn't be justified to hit us even harder