6 + 2 Point Deductions

No one knows what the hell is going on and the premier league seem to be making stuff up on the fly.

My gut tells me we won’t get another punishment as severe as 6 points and that forest might be in a bit of trouble…but who really knows…

Can only deal in the here and now and we are five points clear as we look at it. Should be finishing the season strong and put a gap between us and the bottom three.
As this second breach applies to one season in the four season cycle I don't see how they can apply anything more worse case scenario than a further one or two pont deduction pro rata having already punished us,think it may well be a fine or a suspended transfer ban, but that's just my guess,who knows?

With Masters, you necer
We got 10 but we got 2 removed because it can’t be more then admin, then we got 2 more taken off because our losses where less each season

Which is why the second punishment would probably be reduced. They used the word “trend” positively, so I can see the 6 points being 4 max, but possibly 3 or 2. Or even suspended, because we have had a much better sustainability trend the past few years...

Theres no way Forest are going to get less than 6 after appeal. Surely. So were probably going to accumulate at least another 4+ points nett of them.

Its going to go to the wire unless we quickly get ahead of Forest and Luton or the likes of Brentford, Palace, Bournemouth get dragged in.

No one knows what the hell is going on and the premier league seem to be making stuff up on the fly.

My gut tells me we won’t get another punishment as severe as 6 points and that forest might be in a bit of trouble…but who really knows…

Can only deal in the here and now and we are five points clear as we look at it. Should be finishing the season strong and put a gap between us and the bottom three.

great post mate it’s the 5 away we’ll say 4 as arsenal wel beat us last day for the league

its man u chelsea newcastle

man u then you know who at
home
could be 0’

1708975865877.jpeg

I reckon we get another two points deducted for the second charge as two of the accounting periods would be subject to double jeopardy - so a third of six is two. That keeps us conveniently below the 9 for administration. By the same token, Forest will end up with 8 deducted - the maximum if they are to remain below the administration punishment.

We will then find ourselves awaiting the result of a Forest court battle to determine whether we stay in the top flight or not - because this team isn't good enough to save itself with 8 points robbed from them.

With Masters, you necer

Which is why the second punishment would probably be reduced. They used the word “trend” positively, so I can see the 6 points being 4 max, but possibly 3 or 2. Or even suspended.

So theres no way Forest are going to get less than 6 after appeal. Surely. So were probably going to get at least another 4+ nett of them.

Going to go to the wire unless we quickly get ahead of Forest and Luton or the likes of Brentford, Palace, Bournemouth get dragged in.

how about no other
charge and forest will get more than 6

Time to take it to the courts. Can’t accept this. And if they do, then I won’t. This will be the end of me supporting Everton, and watching football altogether
Even with Covid, the leagues targeted stadium policy for us specifically, the lost USM sponsorship and the Sigurdsson business which was absolutely not our fault we were only 20 mil over. I curse the idiots involved in this process all day, but this was an opportunistic jab by the grass clubs and the league at the end of the day. Pathetic from all involved.