6 + 2 Point Deductions

Im of the opinion that given the reponse by Everton they have got something up their sleeve, this all seems to simple and surely they woldnt just lie back and have their tummy tickled. I have a feeling they are waiting until the 2nd charge and then will release all hell even Moshiri isnt stupid enough to let this lie

Take a 3 point deduction every week Everton but tell them they can shove their PL up their greedy corrupt arses.

We play like a League 1 side anyway so may as well drop down a couple of divisions and start enjoying our football again.

Spending more time working out our finances than being able to boo players is an absolute bore and not what footballs about.

Another article about clubs pushing to relax the current rules, just in time for them to escape the same fate I assume, or to avoid having to sell to buy.

The only proof that i needed was how quiet the Jan transfer window was, Every club is close to or in breach and nobody wanted to draw attention to themselves by spending big.. I'd wager that every club would be found guilty of financial irregularities if their accounts were dragged through the coals like ours were..

Take a 3 point deduction every week Everton but tell them they can shove their PL up their greedy corrupt arses.

We play like a League 1 side anyway so may as well drop down a couple of divisions and start enjoying our football again.

Spending more time working out our finances than being able to boo players is an absolute bore and not what footballs about.
Nah you're alright.

Im of the opinion that given the reponse by Everton they have got something up their sleeve, this all seems to simple and surely they woldnt just lie back and have their tummy tickled. I have a feeling they are waiting until the 2nd charge and then will release all hell even Moshiri isnt stupid enough to let this lie
Our statement yesterday said we were “fully committed to co-operating” with the PL on the second charge which I thought was interesting. If we’re about to battle to them in another hearing what would we be co-operating about?

So I wonder if the conciliatory tone of that statement is because we are hoping to reach a (non-points) settlement before the hearing begins based on double counting.

How do you know what the Y23 figure is?
Nobody knows apart from Everton. You can only go off their reaction when they were charged which I posted a few posts back. It gives the impression they would have been fine if they hadn't had to submit it over a 3 year rolling period of which 2 of it where double jeopardy.

The question I have is whether (with a lot of other stuff on their plate) the PL are really going to battle with us over the double counting issue.

They don’t have a double counting rule, so they could stand up and argue for a full sanction and make us make a full case around natural justice issues.

At the same time they could (but probably won’t) simply agree at some pre-hearing meeting that the EFL double counting measures are fair and reasonable and if that puts us clear of breach then it’s one less thing on their plate.

But that would require reasonable thinking.
I dont think yesterday's verdict suggests there is any likelihood at all of this being solved pre hearing. And if its a consistent approach, its going to be very difficult to have a mitigation heard.

I think the double jeopardy is going to be our main point. And potentially the level of any breach if it is very small. But we don't know figures yet.