6 + 2 Point Deductions

I get Everton’s position. Let’s not release any sort of statement especially when we have another charge.

However, just for once I would love us to just go you know what sack this off. Call them corrupt, call the whole thing a joke and pre empt that we are getting another points deduction. I would love for us, just for a change, to be horrible.

I get Everton’s position. Let’s not release any sort of statement especially when we have another charge.

However, just for once I would love us to just go you know what sack this off. Call them corrupt, call the whole thing a joke and pre empt that we are getting another points deduction. I would love for us, just for a change, to be horrible.
Watch this space. Maybe after our second penalty.

Nah! We'll probably say thanks for only getting another 6 points. At least EITC is doing good.

More chance of platting fog I reckon absolutely no backbone and the only people that have fronted this is the fans

Not really mate, with every passing day and scenario though a new scenario is added where they haven’t a clue what to do and just make it up.

I’m utterly convinced now these rules were brought in with Mordor, Arsenal and Utd in mind to stop City and Chelsea, the great unwashed and various scenarios across the league/s.

I’m so curious to see how deep and blatant they can go.
I noticed that of the 'Big 6' you didn't mention Spurs. Is that because they have hardly won sod all of value in their existence?

It might have been 'headlock woman'. We're not quite sure. However, he/she did exist because DBB reported it and Sky were scared to set foot in Liverpool as a result. They were that scared that they had to film from Birkenhead/Wallasey.
My take on it it was a shirtless brute who was actually play fighting and giving her a nuggy because he was so jealous that he was bald and she had beautiful golden locks