6 + 2 Point Deductions

someone must have leaked news from their grans hairdressers dog walker or something about how many points we are getting deducted for this second breach

im just braced for the worst which is another 6 points
I think 4 you know spud.

Just based on Forest, but then we got 10, then 6, so how are you even meant to call this?

The Bank Holiday might put a minor delay on it, but I reckon we hear before Burnley, just a hunch that is probably wrong.

You also dont know if they saw Everton and Forest both appeal, maybe they thought Forest wouldnt appeal so only gave them 4, so maybe we get hit higher knowing we will appeal and get a reduction? Farce!

That wasn't the issue. The issue is that the loans were specifically meant (and documented) for working capital purposes.

We tried to claim that the debt was for the stadium and therefore the interest was, when the loan documents we signed stated we were not to use the money for the stadium.
You have made some excellent points pfim, most of which I don't understand.
But if Spurs can offset PSR with depreciation of stadium that means we can also do that when BMD is operational?
A yes or no answer will do
Cheers

Chelsea still haven’t submitted their accounts.

Attachments

• IMG_4934.jpeg
    IMG_4934.jpeg
    178.7 KB · Views: 6
4pts before the wkend will still keep us out of the zone for the time being.
And all will be in our hands... ( Not that that breeds much confidence with dyche calling the shots on the field )

someone must have leaked news from their grans hairdressers dog walker or something about how many points we are getting deducted for this second breach

im just braced for the worst which is another 6 points

Personally, not a clue 🤷‍♂️
Big Jim at the pub however says 4.

P.S. big Jim is a (poor language removed)