6 + 2 Point Deductions

I think it’s pretty much public knowledge that we had interest from a lot of wealthy people. But that man wanted to remain there, wanted to be Mr Everton, wanted to be involved in every decision

It became his club, not ours. He wanted to go down in history has the man that saved Everton and returned it to greatness

And instead, he’s buried us.
Yup, that's pretty much what Gregg says on that podcast, had to be involved/have input on everything, basically a nice bloke but an awful chairman who was massively out of his depth.

A lot of the stuff in that article seems like non factual mud slinging. Let through in tax exile to make it all look illegal.
It's hardly new info, we all know what RMF is and who Tabor is, if you go back a bit further into the history of RMF and it's various guises our old friend Mr P Green pops up again, who would have thought that.

That won't make the real crises swirling around this club go away.

We've got to face the chaos at some point.
They just want too pour petrol on a burning fire, not one UK based Journalist has the balls to do a full on expose getting to route cause of Evertons issues over the years. Even the 777 stuff is coming from a bunch of Norwegian no marks in josimar who are little more than an amateur outfit at best. They can't all still be scared of Kenwright as he is six feet under and Moshiri is invisible. It's a story that could change a writers career.

Guardian getting out early to bring more negativity to ruin our day
Tbf, that's a horrible read and genuinely concerning.

It looks like we're using 'creative accounting' tricks to hide our losses. It also looks like our board has overseen us taking finance from opaque sources. Essentially they've loaded the club with debt so speculators profit.

Incompetence or deliberately to benefit associates on the latter point? I do no not know.

Last edited:

They just want too pour petrol on a burning fire, not one UK based Journalist has the balls to do a full on expose getting to root cause of Evertons issues over the years. Even the 777 stuff is coming from a bunch of Norwegian no marks in josimar who are little more than an amateur outfit at best. They can't all still be scared of Kenwright as he is six feet under and Moshiri is invisible. It's a story that could change a writers career.
I think there’s a lot of people feeling needlessly victimised by this, to be honest.

“The media,” isn’t out to take Everton down. It’s not happening because we’re Everton FC.

It’s not the media’s fault we’re in this parlous financial state with a load of murky characters circling us.

Tbf, that's a horrible read and genuinely concerning.

It looks like we're using 'creative accounting' tricks to hide our losses. It also looks like our board has overseen us taking finance from opaque sources. Essentially they've loaded the club with debt so speculators profit.

Incompetence or deliberately to benefit associates on the latter point? I do no not know.
All on Kenwright. Rights and media were rinsing Everton before moshiri came on board.