6 + 2 Point Deductions

Just charge them for the 7 PSR breaches.

There's no rules they have to be tried for the whole 115 at once.

Personally I don’t think a points deduction works in this case mate if they say get 4 points for their 7 PSR charges, they’d still be on 54 points this season.

You’d take that hit for one year of it enabled what they’ve built.

The punishment has to be meaningful in my opinion.

I’m not really sure what appropriate sanction type can be levied in a financial breach scenario. Points deductions which carries financial penalties is an absurd way of punishing someone for a financial discretion - the whole point is sustainability.

City’s on the other other hand are in part essentially a lot more skullduggerous than ours….I’m sure one of their charges is that they were on the grassy knoll

Personally I don’t think a points deduction works in this case mate if they say get 4 points for their 7 PSR charges, they’d still be on 54 points this season.

You’d take that hit for one year of it enabled what they’ve built.

The punishment has to be meaningful in my opinion.
It would also cost them a league title.
Plus for 7 breaches it would be considerably more than 4 points ( Forest got that for 1 breach effectively for a matter of months )

Point being there is no reason these charges can't be separated and punished accordingly.

If they so wish to that is 🤔

I think the sale of Jarad Branthwaite is a guarantee in the summer, I just hope we can get £70-80m for him.

With the release of Andre Gomes and Dele Ali, that's another £10m a season off the books.

If we do some shrewd business in the summer with free transfers, I can't see why we can't expect a season out of the relegation zone.

Rebuilding is the target at this point.

Plus for 7 breaches it would be considerably more than 4 points ( Forest got that for 1 breach effectively for a matter of months )

Point being there is no reason these charges can't be separated and punished accordingly.

They’ve won 5 of the last 6 titles, sure they’d take loosing one on the chin for a year, given what they built and what the finance enabled. 28 point deduction for them is just a fly to fe swathed away. We can speculate whether that be more or less.

I’ve no real issue, with how the charges are tried, whether price meal or in one - my point is I want a meaningful punishment for them, in their context. Whatever brings that, I’d be on board with mate. ;)

I think the sale of Jarad Branthwaite is a guarantee in the summer, I just hope we can get £70-80m for him.

With the release of Andre Gomes and Dele Ali, that's another £10m a season off the books.

If we do some shrewd business in the summer with free transfers, I can't see why we can't expect a season out of the relegation zone.

Rebuilding is the target at this point.
If uncle Todd keeps selling Chelsea property to himself to get around ffp we could probably get 100 mil

They’ve won 5 of the last 6 titles, sure they’d take loosing one on the chin for a year, given what they built and what the finance enabled. 28 point deduction for them is just a fly to fe swathed away. We can speculate whether that be more or less.

I’ve no real issue, with how the charges are tried, whether price meal or in one - my point is I want a meaningful punishment for them, in their context. Whatever brings that, I’d be on board with mate. ;)
You'd expect that doing it all at once is more likely to lead to heavy punishments. I don't really see how it can be done in isolation a bit at a time but could be wrong

Them breaching the PSR rules is dependent on the PL being able to prove that City fiddled the books. If City never fiddled the books ,then they also never broke PSR. That's why it's all being treated as one long process. If for example they find them guilty of paying Mancini from.a secondary business to increase his salary, then that value will be added to their overheads and put them in breach. They will them be charged for 2 offences, financial fraud and PSR. Then that same thing for all 54 cases.

Them breaching the PSR rules is dependent on the PL being able to prove that City fiddled the books. If City never fiddled the books ,then they also never broke PSR. That's why it's all being treated as one long process. If for example they find them guilty of paying Mancini from.a secondary business to increase his salary, then that value will be added to their overheads and put them in breach. They will them be charged for 2 offences, financial fraud and PSR. Then that same thing for all 54 cases.
Sorry to have to disagree but even if the IC rules for instance that the alleged second Mancini contract is in their opinion for his main role then I doubt that the PL are able to issue further charges.