6 + 2 Point Deductions

Hi Stephen

Thank you for your email.

We appreciate you taking the time to contact us to share your view.

The link below contains the information we are able to share on the independent Commission’s findings. It includes links to the independent Commission’s full written report and a further related decision by the Chair of the Commission. It also contains a summary of relevant Premier League Rules:

Everton FC deducted 10 points by independent Commission (premierleague.com)

The article also outlines the processes and Rules used to define Premier League investigations and the powers of the Commission. You can read or download a copy of the Premier League Handbook at the link below. The relevant sections are E (Finance) and W (Disciplinary).

premierleague.com/about/publications

Kind regards,

Hisham

Supporter Relations
'kin rats.

Wouldn't surprise me if the cameras were zoomed in more than normal so you can only see the pitch and not the stands.

Guarantee during the pre match BS the cameras will just go around players faces and not go into the crowd, don't forget the PL and sky are in bed together.
Wonder if the PL will order the club to stifle any protests.
Just seen the cards being printed off so will anyone carrying them in be told to dispose of them before being allowed in?

Just seen the cards being printed off so will anyone carrying them in be told to dispose of them before being allowed in?
Imagine being the stewards trying to police that.

No chance. Those feller's shouldn't be put in harms way. It's not their job to restrain Evertonians exercising their right to the freedom to protest.

I'd guess the club are happy with what the fans are doing (although they wont admit it)

The PL can order the club all they want but they wont be searching 40,000 fans especially for what essentially is a piece of paper.
I would be saying to the PL if you want to add an additional 1000 stewards to search everyone by all menas go for it but we wont be silencing our own fans.

Honestly how this is going I do just wish we sacked the game off. Tell the players to come out and sit on the floor. Refuse to play.
Still a reasonable chance of a Young sending off.

In all seriousness, they still have quality going forward. Hopefully the “atmosphere” gets mardy Bruno all wound up and he starts throwing his arms up and getting the brunt of the abuse.

Based on the last few weeks, they shouldn’t, but it will be a proper weird atmosphere if the crowd are on fire, and the players throw in a limp Luton performance.