6 + 2 Point Deductions

Sounds to me like Sky are absolutely paranoid of any sort of broadcasting of protest at against their PL paymasters. I wonder if they’ll do any live studio games from Goodison this season now for fear of anyone behind the camera holding up a PL corrupt sign.

He’s said it in the wrong way but this reporter bloke was probably ordered not to report form anywhere were a fan could get on camera with a protest banner.

Extreme paranoia by Sky and the PL who can see their brand being damaged
Surely Sky are the PL's paymasters, not the other way around?

That reporter is having to face up to the decisions made over his head. Fair play to him for taking to Twitter.

But the reasons just don’t wash. You're just as likely to hear naughty words being picked up at Goodison as you are at any other football ground, regardless of the circumstances. If that’s their fear, there’ll be no reporting/commentary from a stadium ever again. Doesn’t seem likely to me.

Sky didn’t have the rights to the game. Not a problem. But are there any other games where they’ve decided to post their reporter outside of the relevant city as a result? Again, I doubt it. Just report from the Sky studio, Soccer Saturday style.

Maybe I'm reading too much into things, but Sky are certainly giving the impression that they’re doing their level best to show support to their cash cow: the PL. But what they’re actually doing is alienating your every day, run of the mill football fan, without who they wouldn’t have a product to sell.

Bonkers.

That reporter is having to face up to the decisions made over his head. Fair play to him for taking to Twitter.

But the reasons just don’t wash. You're just as likely to hear naughty words being picked up at Goodison as you are at any other football ground, regardless of the circumstances. If that’s their fear, there’ll be no reporting/commentary from a stadium ever again. Doesn’t seem likely to me.

Sky didn’t have the rights to the game. Not a problem. But are there any other games where they’ve decided to post their reporter outside of the relevant city as a result? Again, I doubt it. Just report from the Sky studio, Soccer Saturday style.

Maybe I'm reading too much into things, but Sky are certainly giving the impression that they’re doing their level best to show support to their cash cow: the PL. But what they’re actually doing is alienating your every day, run of the mill football fan, without who they wouldn’t have a product to sell.

Bonkers.
Very clear now there is a editorial decision not to focus on the corruption. Don't want to knock the fans who attend all matches but the corrupt cards need to be used smarter and more randomly. It's obvious cameras are told look elsewhere.

indeed sky won't want an expensive product they are trying sell on for profit tarnished.
This is the thing. They want to, and generally gave, sanitise football. No swearing, no aggression, just pretty passing and the big teams winning all the time, with the occasional win for a small team hailed as showing the unpredictability of the best league in the world. Goodison however thrives on the aggressive atmosphere and always has.

Bonkers.
Naughty words.. Do the mods on GOT have jobs with Sky? Holy sith it's fuppen censorship.

This is the thing. They want to, and generally gave, sanitise football. No swearing, no aggression, just pretty passing and the big teams winning all the time, with the occasional win for a small team hailed as showing the unpredictability of the best league in the world. Goodison however thrives on the aggressive atmosphere and always has.
They can dub all that out for the most part. There is no doubt that its been brought into family viewing, some of the aggression needed to go to be honest damn wrong some of it. Its generally monopolized by certain clubs, howevver, thats a very British thing to do and where the viewership is at .

Fundamentally this all goes back to Premier League they set the rules its them who knocked 10 points off us. Sky can be accused of looking after themselves dont believe they are in cahoots with EPL.

Suppose be interesting to hear from viewers of streams and fans abroad if protest is resonating through to their TV experience.

Answer is simple really, stop funding a corrupt organisation that continually uses its power and platform to protect rich elite and demonize everyone else, their own customers included. They aren't bothered about you or what you think and that won't ever change. Cancel your subscriptions en mass. I 'deducted' my contribution to them a couple of years ago.
Agree, I cancelled many years ago and life is no different. I just don’t want them to have my money.

Very clear now there is a editorial decision not to focus on the corruption. Don't want to knock the fans who attend all matches but the corrupt cards need to be used smarter and more randomly. It's obvious cameras are told look elsewhere.

To be honest it's not rocket science. They don't want to tarnish the image and that'll include any bad mouthing of the brand. For Everton fans it's about keeping it out there and making it visible. Dyche's buzz word, 'noise' mustn't go away even though there are clear signs of muffling.

Naughty words.. Do the mods on GOT have jobs with Sky? Holy sith it's fuppen censorship.

Did sky bother about " naughty words" when one of the sly 6, got a premier league match stopped. No they revelled in it, desperate to show Man United fans side to it. All our protests have been organised and peaceful, Sky are just jumping to the tune of their paymasters, the Premier League. They don't realise or don't care, they are making themselves look as corrupt as the Premier league.

Did sky bother about " naughty words" when one of the sly 6, got a premier league match stopped. No they revelled in it, desperate to show Man United fans side to it. All our protests have been organised and peaceful, Sky are just jumping to the tune of their paymasters, the Premier League. They don't realise or don't care, they are making themselves look as corrupt as the Premier league.
If I remember correctly a flare got thrown at Spitty when United supporters broke into the stadium. Souness had a right rant about it being a near death experience. But of course Everton are portrayed as the violent ones 🤷‍♂️

Noticing that sly don’t pan the camera’s over G S
Would it do any good if the corrupt cards were held up along the
length of the F E, they would be facing the t v gantry, just a thought like.

Noticing that sly don’t pan the camera’s over G S
Would it do any good if the corrupt cards were held up along the
length of the F E, they would be facing the t v gantry, just a thought like.
Said that a few weeks ago. Also if the companies using the boxes don’t mind, stick one on every window of the boxes. The box users are mostly anonymous anyway.

Need a massive drone based projector to emblazon it all over the centre circle, and follow the ball all over the pitch.