6 + 2 Point Deductions

The crime of corruption is complex. All I can say is that the link below is to a
2½ mb pdf as a layman's guide.

I was assuming that an accusation of corruption against named individuals might be viewed as libel.

I believe that there are lawyers on GOT who might be more knowledgeable than a layman.

The crime of corruption is complex. All I can say is that the link below is to a
2½ mb pdf as a layman's guide.

I was assuming that an accusation of corruption against named individuals might be viewed as libel.

I believe that there are lawyers on GOT who might be more knowledgeable than a layman.

I think corruption can easily be interpreted as 'rotten' in this case without it being a direct accusation of receiving a bribe or financial fraud of a sort.
It points out a completely different punishment as a 'good will' gesture from the sly 6 and a huge penalty for us, which indicates there is at the very least a corruption in the disparity of methods used to reach those decisions.

My best guess is that answering further questions about this disparity in treatment is the furthest thing from PL minds at present so they'll be hoping the van just drives off one of the days
People have the right to assemble and protest peaceably also, and calling an organisation corrupt on the evidence of apparently different rules for different members seems legit to me as long as they bring the receipts. PL has so far failed to justify the points deduction and explain how it reached that santion, so until it does, and particularly in comparison to softer treatment elsewhere for worse, it will continue to stink of some sort of corruption. Whether that is for reasons to deflect government regulation or use us as a warning for big 6 or others is irrelevant. Corruption is corruption. If it quacks like a duck and all that

I know we've appealed, but any idea on the timings when it'll be heard?
Not sure if this is entirely accurate but the timeline makes sense:
PL response is in now and apparently a decision made in January while the window is still open for all clubs to know where they stand

Could be wrong and can't remember the source, sorry