6 + 2 Point Deductions

We lost 76 in 20 21, then 44 millions the season before last...so we have to turn a profit last season to be under 105 millions loses.
All those figures are without deductions etc. What we know is that we were 19.5m on the previous calculation and that 18/19 is the year to drop off since 19/20 and 20/21 are averaged. And 18/19 is 100m plus of losses coming off the calculation.

I take massive issue now to all of this, there seems to be a load of questions that remain unanswered, someone needs to shove a mic upto Masters’ mouth as he’s leaving work.

1) How can the information be leaked? It’s clearly not impartial if the information has been recieved by the Media before the club.

2) How have City and West Ham been allowed to be given stadiums when Everton have decided to build one but not had the same set of rules applied. If anything Everton’s should of been more relaxed.

3) Is this why the full takeover hasn’t gone ahead? Is that because once the green light is given to 777 it would mean they cannot punish Everton for what a previous regime has done? No wonder the takeover has been dragged out.

4) Does it not seem convenient that we was given a 10 point deduction and we got the points back quickly, so before you know it, clubs have to send the accounts in early so they can be punished this season, in Everton’s case, again. Is this to stop legal battles in case clubs get relegated etc? Where has this speeding up of the process come from? I personally think it’s come from Everton getting the ten points back quite quickly, notice during the appeal our points haven’t been put back on the table, we would therefore be sitting 12th.

5) what about the appeal? Why has it taken so long and what’s the update? Where’s the media leaking that?

6) If Everton have breached because they signed players such as Beto and didn’t sell players such as Onana then I will consider this an absolute joke as again we would of all been mad but all it would of taken was an explanation after, the way Newcastle of done this week, they have said we will have to sell in the summer.

7) I refuse to believe that getting good money for Gordon, Richy, Iwobi and getting rid of high earners such as Mina off the books wouldn’t have covered a lot of the losses.

Add these to the 100’s more questions. Its all a joke to be honest.

So, we could sell the club to an oil-rich hell hole, get teams in their domestic league to buy our dross for £100m per player…and we’d be in compliance of these rules again yeah?

👍

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back