6 + 2 Point Deductions

wow people’s head falling off everywhere

He has been appointed to represent us in the appeals hearing when that takes place not because we having broken P&S rules again.

Everything I have read indicates that we are okay after we submitted the accounts last month so not sure who first reported we might be in breach but if I did I bet the article say we could and have breached anything.

STOP SCARING MATTY FFS

It does beg the question why Super Silk wasn't engaged for the initial hearing to avoid the 10 point deduction and secure a heavy fine and transfer embargo instead.
I don’t think we, or anyone, expected the punishment to be anything like what was handed down.

Anyway, I guess in a sense the appeal is really where lawyers get to work as they have something to dismantle, and it’s where a final verdict is delivered so it’s really the whole ball game. So it makes sense that that’s where you get the big guns out.

wow people’s head falling off everywhere

He has been appointed to represent us in the appeals hearing when that takes place not because we having broken P&S rules again.

Everything I have read indicates that we are okay after we submitted the accounts last month so not sure who first reported we might be in breach but if I did I bet the article say we could and have breached anything.

STOP SCARING MATTY FFS
I am sticking to we are safe 2nd time around and get some points back - however many from the appeal. Plus stay up no mater what

But people need to stop believing, like it's 100% the real news, when someone think's we are done for the 2nd time - just because they think we are, does not auto have to make eveyryone else panic and belive it lol. same way as if there were reports saying we had been given 10points back - no one would probably believe that lol

I am sticking to we are safe 2nd time around and get some points back - however many from the appeal. Plus stay up no mater what

But people need to stop believing, like it's 100% the real news, when someone think's we are done for the 2nd time - just because they think we are, does not auto have to make eveyryone else panic and belive it lol. same way as if there were repors saying we had been given 10points back - no one would probably believe that lol

I'm just saying in advance, we'll get done next year and the year after as well so if everyone can just accept us getting deducted between 10-20 pts per season then it'll be easier for everyone.

Just stick our deducted points on our tab please Rick Masters.

It took the FA 3 days to investigate and overturn a red card. The premier league on the other hand in the 6 weeks since an appeal was submitted have still not even appointed an appeal board for it.

Hope this super silk ties them up in knots and tears them a new one. Absolutely despise them.

It took the FA 3 days to investigate and overturn a red card. The premier league on the other hand in the 6 weeks since an appeal was submitted have still not even appointed an appeal board for it.

Hope this super silk ties them up in knots and tears them a new one. Absolutely despise them.
You do know super silk is a RS don't you ?

This guy will be heavily in demand, so it may well have taken a while to secure his services. Given his high profile, I'd also imagine he wouldn't be taking us on if he didn't think he had a decent chance of success. This guy will have his pick of cases and clients prepared to pay him an absolute fortune, so he won't be taking on cases he thinks he has no chance of winning.