6 + 2 Point Deductions

Because they believe they have mitigation, which is tenuous in my opinion.
They can do one if they think that flimsy Brennan Johnson argument holds water. We had to sell Richarlison to balance the books (not sure that worked out very well in the end) when if we’d waited a bit we could have got a bit more for him. So that reason why they held onto Johnson to get more for him when they had a £35m bid which would have made them compliant by the deadline is total crap.

The Prem have messed this up the decision on us & Forestnotto be nade till after the season ends some clubs thinking they are safe may get relegated..
a crapstorm in the courts if that happens our appeal has not been dealt with in the first case..?
They have made things worse Forest & us plus the bottom clubs are in the limbo - a crazy scenario the prem have created... .

Honestly, me and my wife, who is a Liverpool season ticket holder, are expecting our first baby in 4 weeks. We have argued and had proper rows about Everton and Liverpool, I am now resigned to let it be a Liverpool supporter. I barely want to support the club anymore myself, it’s sad. I am well and truly on my way to calling it a day.
This is the bit I don’t get.
Fair enough if that’s how you feel.
I didn’t support Everton because they were in a particular league, I supported them to watch the football and the sociable side of it. I am letting most of this just wash over me because at the end of the day I will go and watch them wherever and whatever league they play in.

The Premhabe messed this up the decision on us & Forestnotto be nade till after the season ends some clubs thinking they are safe may get relegated..
a crapstorm in the courts if that happens iv that happens- our appeal has not been dealt with in the first case..?
They have nade tings worse Forest & us plus the bottom clubs are in the limbo - a crazy scenario the prem have created... .

tings? yes blood 💙

Not getting wound up over this as I can’t influence the outcome. Whatever happens I will remain an Everton supporter. Only clubs with massive revenue streams can compete in the PL and I doubt Everton will ever be competitive in this league again unless some seismic restructuring of the league, rules and regulations takes place which is unlikely. Football ain’t what it used to be unfortunately.

I can’t wait until the Other14 clubs announce a 14 team breakaway Super League that pushes the 6 team Premier League down to the second tier of English football.

It’ll be even better when they confirm VAR won’t be permitted, and all referees will be foreign.